OK, Children!’: GOP Exec Mocks Town Hall Crowd After He’s Booed for Claiming There Are ACA Death

‘OK, Children!’: GOP Exec Mocks Town Hall Crowd After He’s Booed for Claiming There Are ACA Death Panels

by Justin Baragona | 11:45 am, February 11th, 2017

During a town hall for Rep. Gus Bilirakis (R-FL) today, the secretary of the county’s Republican Party was met with loud jeers and chants of “liar” when he made the claim that there’s a “death panel” provision in the Affordable Care Act.

Speaking to the crowd, Bill Akins attempted to explain why he was against Obamacare, but found resistance after he made a specific claim.

“Here’s the problem I have with the Affordable Care Act,” he said. “Number one, there is a provision in there that anyone over the age of 74 has to go before what is effectively a death panel.”

The moment after he uttered those words, the audience went ballistic, with many shouting “no” and yelling that Akins was lying. As they went nuts, Akins asserted he was correct and that the death panel provision was in there. (For the record, the death panel claim was rated as PolitiFact’s ‘Lie of the Year’ in 2009 with NPR noting that the lie has continued to live on.)

“OK, children. Alright, children,” Akins stated, mocking the crowd.

‘OK, Children!’: GOP Exec Mocks Town Hall Crowd After He’s Booed for Claiming There Are ACA Death Panels

What does he think people are stupid, and the degrading tone of " OK Children ". If anyone is an idiot he is.
In the link is a video , too funny.

Another far left drone that has not read Obamacare, just relies on the far left to tell them what is it, even though they have never read the bill.
Show us that "death panels" provision then.

This has been done over and over again, if you did not get it then you will not get it now..

Yet we know that you far left drones do not know anything beyond your far left religious dogma!

So...where's that "death panel" provision he claimed existed?

Where are the words "death camp"?

arbeit-macht-frei-daniel-hagerman.jpg
Ah yes...part of YOUR wet dreams......but not part of the ACA. You a good German?

The Nazis worshiped their government just like you do, comrade.
I worship no government....but I suppose you cannot go on looking at yourself in the mirror unless you make up such fantasies about others.

Yet you vote for and support government control over everything and everyone..

But you are correct you worship the far left over any and all..

During a town hall for Rep. Gus Bilirakis (R-FL) today, the secretary of the county’s Republican Party was met with loud jeers and chants of “liar” when he made the claim that there’s a “death panel” provision in the Affordable Care Act.

Speaking to the crowd, Bill Akins attempted to explain why he was against Obamacare, but found resistance after he made a specific claim.

“Here’s the problem I have with the Affordable Care Act,” he said. “Number one, there is a provision in there that anyone over the age of 74 has to go before what is effectively a death panel.”

The moment after he uttered those words, the audience went ballistic, with many shouting “no” and yelling that Akins was lying. As they went nuts, Akins asserted he was correct and that the death panel provision was in there. (For the record, the death panel claim was rated as PolitiFact’s ‘Lie of the Year’ in 2009 with NPR noting that the lie has continued to live on.)

What does he think people are stupid, and the degrading tone of " OK Children ". If anyone is an idiot he is.

Another far left drone that has not read Obamacare, just relies on the far left to tell them what is it, even though they have never read the bill.

This has been done over and over again, if you did not get it then you will not get it now..

Yet we know that you far left drones do not know anything beyond your far left religious dogma!
Then you wouldn't mind linking where "this has been done over and over again" would you?

Or are you lying?

So...where's that "death panel" provision he claimed existed?

Ah yes...part of YOUR wet dreams......but not part of the ACA. You a good German?

I worship no government....but I suppose you cannot go on looking at yourself in the mirror unless you make up such fantasies about others.

I do? How have I done that? Link my voting record to prove your statement.

Then you wouldn't mind linking where "this has been done over and over again" would you?

Or are you lying?

Yes every time you promote your far left religion you lie!

You far left drones will always deny reality over your religious dogma..

So you deny that you voted for Obama twice and Clinton?

Do you really want to play that game when your support of the far left is very clear?

Silly far left drone!

The irony of course is that if the Dems actually had included a provision putting people over age 74 to death they'd probably still be in power today.

So you deny that you voted for Obama twice and Clinton?

Do you really want to play that game when your support of the far left is very clear?

Silly far left drone!
Of course I did....The alternatives were worse....but surely you don't think that the only thing people vote for is the President? Is that the end all and be all of your voting existance, Comrade?

The irony of course is that if the Dems actually had included a provision putting people over age 74 to death they'd probably still be in power today.

What a dumb statement. In the US the GOP now have passed a law to give the mentally handicapped the right to buy a gun, and yet the GOP are trying to ban travel from 7 countries. Its the GOP that would end up passing that law.

Can you post something that wasn't meant for a 3rd grader ?

Forum List

Back