OK, Can We All Admit it Now? Establishment Republican Conservative Leaders are Al a Bunch of Weak Ne

Exactly how do you expect you congresscritters to do what you want, if you don't bother to tell them what you want?
THEY TOOK A FUCKING OATH TO UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION, dude, they shouldnt need me to tell them jack shit.

Great, don't bitch when they listen to people that do. Consider me done, I'm going to bed.

We know that they were gutless when no one was prosecuted for the massive incompetence of 911. Moreover, when not one. single. bankster. went to prison after the financial collapse during the Bush Administration.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Who repealed Glass Stealgal?
Explain why is this relevant.

I admitted this years ago.... they are really no better/different from the Democrats.

Hence Trump.
Would you lemmings be following Amnesty Don if he had a D next to his name. Saying and doing the same things as he is now.

I believe that answer is a resounding no.

For crying out loud, how many ways will the Congressional GOP be humiliated and told to go fuck themselves?

They have had subpoena'd witnesses just not show up.

They have had repeated executive branch heads flat out lie to them over and over, and the impotent little play fighting idjits still cant get a little bit of anger to budge them to demand respect for the Congress of this nation.

To get the Democrats to straighten up and show some respect, the GOP has to be able to cut some of the Democrats favorite Pork Projects, but the gutless wonders that "lead" the GOP cant manage to do anything like that, and instead whine their way to a court and by the time the whole thing ends years and millions in legal fees will have been spent.

And the Democrats laugh their asses off.

The GOP has to start retaliating on Democrat cash cows to make them pull together with some unity, but it might be well past that now.

Republican Leaders in Congress: GUTLESS. WONDERS. EVERY. DAMNED. ONE.

Gutless? They don't hold a candle to how weak the Dems were under Reagan and Bush.

Reagan should have been impeached for funding an illegal war in Nicaragua with dirty money made from arms sales to Iran, the world's leading terrorist nation. If Obama did this, he would be in prison. Period.

Then the Dems failed to secure any testimony from Bush regarding his administration's near-criminal lack of preparation to defend the eastern seaboard on 9/11. The most basic protocols of having scramble-ready planes were not in place. This is one of the greatest failures in national defense this country has ever seen.

Or what about the millions of emails Karl Rove deleted after he was subpoenaed regarding the outing of a CIA agent, another massive crime that the Dems let go. It should have triggered a Watergate style investigation and resulted in the full exposure of the Bush Whitehouse.

Here is my point. When your party's leadership holds itself above the Constitution and the Law ... and you do nothing about it, than you weaken the ability of Congress to perform its Constitutional oversight duties.

The best way to make Congress stronger in relation to a rogue executive branch is for you to hold both sides of the political aisle accountable. When you ignore or rationalize the crimes your side commits, you are part of the problem.

It's called Karma, and partisans like you never see it coming.
Powerful!

2. There was NOTHING illegal about the Contra war. It was just another case of Marxist libtards undermining the fight for freedom by brown people, the fucking racists Democrats just cant stand any brown people that get off the reservation.

Dorothy,

By using profits from weapons sold to Iranian terrorists to fund the Contras, Ronald Reagan's administration violated Article 1, Section 9 of the United States Constitution.

His administration also violated the Boland Amendment.

The Constitution endows congress to control the purse. Reagan skirted congress and violated the Constitution (-and this is just a fraction of what the Reagan Administration did to this nation's laws).

If you respect the Constitution, you have to respect it when its inconvenient. Republicans tend only to respect the Constitution when its convenient. When one of their Dear Leaders violates the Constitution, they tend to side with Dear Leader.

A Republican who lectures people about the Constitution is like a rapist who lectures women about morality.

(fucking moron)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back