Ok, Biden is just funny

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
I've never seen him speak when he hasn't made me laugh. And not AT him, but with him.

I almost died when he was shown the SNL clip of him saying things like "I'd take a bullet for Obama, but he's a damn lunatic, as my sainted mother would say" and such...and Biden was just cracking up, hardcore. He was giggling and couldn't stop, and neither could I. He finally just said, "I don't know what to say..." before cracking up again. Because it WAS funny, and it was funny because they had compiled the gist of all the things he'd said about Obama and thrown them together and it was hilarious.

So here we go again..the poor guy....maybe he should just slow down a little, when you produce SO MANY WORDS you're just fodder for the masses:

Three letter word...JOBS

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq-eeWow_WU]YouTube - Joe Biden Can't Count[/ame]

Oh boy..You just got done listening to Rush didn't you and then found it on youtube? What hypocrites some people are. They won't recognize one of the several thousand verbal blunders that bush has. But they are going to get on Biden for this? HAHAHAHAHAHA..Admittedly it was stupid but Bush supporters have no room to talk about saying stupid things. Just look at my sig...It doesn't get any better than that.

I've never seen him speak when he hasn't made me laugh. And not AT him, but with him.

I almost died when he was shown the SNL clip of him saying things like "I'd take a bullet for Obama, but he's a dam* lunatic, as my sainted mother would say" and such...and Biden was just cracking up, hard*ore. He was giggling and couldn't stop, and neither could I. He finally just said, "I don't know what to say..." before cracking up again. Because it WAS funny, and it was funny because they had compiled the gist of all the things he'd said about Obama and thrown them together and it was hilarious.

So here we go again..the poor guy....maybe he should just slow down a little, when you produce SO MANY WORDS you're just fodder for the masses:

Three letter word...JOBS

YouTube - Joe Biden Can't Count
My guess is if he went for the DNA test for ancestors, we'd find he was related to Dan Quayle.

• Banned
Oh boy..You just got done listening to Rush didn't you and then found it on youtube? What hypocrites some people are. They won't recognize one of the several thousand verbal blunders that bush has. But they are going to get on Biden for this? HAHAHAHAHAHA..Admittedly it was stupid but Bush supporters have no room to talk about saying stupid things. Just look at my sig...It doesn't get any better than that.

#1 I didn't listen to Rush today, can't get it here. In fact, I don't get to listen to Rush more than once a month or so.

#2 I wasn't criticizing Biden, and if you'll note, I referred to the fact that anyone who talks as much as he (or any politician) is going to have blunder.

I think he's funny. I know you're a lib and all that, and libs don't have a sense of humor, but please. Get ahold of yourself.

biden.jpg

I almost died when he was shown the SNL clip of him saying things like "I'd take a bullet for Obama, but he's a damn lunatic, as my sainted mother would say" and such...and Biden was just cracking up, hardcore. He was giggling and couldn't stop, and neither could I. He finally just said, "I don't know what to say..." before cracking up again. Because it WAS funny, and it was funny because they had compiled the gist of all the things he'd said about Obama and thrown them together and it was hilarious.

Three letter word...JOBS

YouTube - Joe Biden Can't Count

you know what is sad about you Allie, is you always seem to be lying about what was actually said. The skit didn't say Obama, it said John McCain...it's like you have some mental block that prevents you from typing anything that you might find unflattering about McCain, even if it's contained in an SNL skit.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eKMLNKCAuzs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eKMLNKCAuzs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

you know what is sad about you Allie, is you always seem to be lying about what was actually said. The skit didn't say Obama, it said John McCain...it's like you have some mental block that prevents you from typing anything that you might find unflattering about McCain, even if it's contained in an SNL skit.

A republican prone to pathological lying? Who would have thunk?

okie dokie...

by golly ;o)

Seems to be the only response you have lately. That's the whole problem here in a nutshell. Libs in denial. You've been doing it since Day One when every question about Obama got deflected to McCain or the person asking got called racist.

Your response just once again proves you incapable of debating the topic.

Seems to be the only response you have lately. That's the whole problem here in a nutshell. Libs in denial. You've been doing it since Day One when every question about Obama got deflected to McCain or the person asking got called racist.

Your response just once again proves you incapable of debating the topic.

Agreed. Libs hoping that if they 'hold' til the end, that'll be enough. They know that really their messages are lacking, but hey, they have the 'lead', the polls say so.

Forum List

Back