OJ's only mistake was killing the son of Fred Goldman

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
As O.J. Simpson sits in jail in Nevada, lawyers for Fred Goldman have gone to court in California in their hunt for his NFL Hall of Fame ring they believe is worth up to $50,000.

Goldman: Witness has O.J.'s NFL ring - CNN.com

I have a great deal of respect for the Goldman's. They have hounded OJ. They are the only people who make the US remember what OJ did. The Brown family sold their daughter to OJ, only the Goldman's have made a difference...

this is as always, only my two cents...

As O.J. Simpson sits in jail in Nevada, lawyers for Fred Goldman have gone to court in California in their hunt for his NFL Hall of Fame ring they believe is worth up to $50,000.

Goldman: Witness has O.J.'s NFL ring - CNN.com

I have a great deal of respect for the Goldman's. They have hounded OJ. They are the only people who make the US remember what OJ did. The Brown family sold their daughter to OJ, only the Goldman's have made a difference...

this is as always, only my two cents...

I agree, the Goldman's have really kept up the pressure on OJ and good for them.

I think the Brown's pulled back because OJ had Nicole's children, something to consider wouldn't you say?

You might consider editing your title to one of OJ's mistakes, not his ONLY mistake.

naw it was the only mistake that is costing him....so its the only mistake that matters...the browns ....in my opinion should have taken the kids away from OJ. I cant imagine being raised by the man who killed your mother...regardless of your relationship to him.

Ah yes...it's it nice to have somebody around that we can all hate?

OJ provides this nation with a very valuable service.

He's even better than Charlie Manson because unlike Charley, he's not only a killer, but a Black killer, too.

So what you're saying is that if you want to get away with murder, just make sure you kill people who don't matter.

bingo...random killings of people who dont matter are never solved.....

nhi....no human involved

what i am saying is Mr. Goldman has made sure OJ never forgets or profits from what he did... OJ will not have a moments rest till Mr. Goldman dies, then his daughter seems more than willing to carry on the fight.

Ah yes...it's it nice to have somebody around that we can all hate?

OJ provides this nation with a very valuable service.

He's even better than Charlie Manson because unlike Charley, he's not only a killer, but a Black killer, too.

...has everything to do with him getting away with a double murder due to the use of the world ****** by mark furman...since when did saying ****** become worse than murdering two people? seems to me if anyone used their race, it would be OJ.

I got this in an email yesterday ..

Subject line: Best City of Las Vegas Advertisement, ever!

whathappensinvegas.jpg

Forum List

Back