OJ Simpson Beatean

Sorry bout that,

1. I met OJ once in California, on a LA city gold course, Rancho Park.
2. About the eight hole, he blurts out, "I didn't do it, the cops lied." I didn't say anything, but said to myself, "Yeah right".
3. I wonder how many countless times he has made that statement?
4. Anyway I will *NEVER* know why he got off from that case, seeing all the blood evidence, and his blood at the scene, blood and bloody glove at side of his house with his blood tracks up to his porch, blood in Bronco, with blood tracks to the side of the house etc pounding on the side of the house, which house guest heard, and went to answer limo driver at gate, driver seeing dark figure enter house at that time from front porch entrance, where blood tracks were found.
5. Over whelming evidence of guilt.:eek:
6. And yet he gets off, I think the city of LA was afraid of riots mostly, or the jury was, whatever, it was a crime against humanity when he got off.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Re-Watching Super Bowl XXVII a couple of years ago before I transferred the VHS I've had of it taped live to DVD.... I was stunned to See Orenthal doing the on-field reports -- wearing those $5000 Armani loafers he claimed at trail he had never seen and had never owned... LA prosecutors missed that little piece of circumstantial evidence. We all did. Of course, NBC and all affiliated with that telecast knew, everyone Orenthal worked with in broadcasting for years knew... they stayed Mum.

Bruno Magli.

For every one of those jurors who were more interested in payback toward the police, and not aquitting a famous Black man because he is Black, I hope they are haunted in their dreams for the rest of their lives. I wish them nothing but misery.

Harsh? Yeah, maybe. Sorry.

Forum List

Back