OJ Simpson Beatean

You're probably correct - Simpson acted alone.

Was on an adrenal fuled -rage. Makes people out to be 10 times their strengh.

My main question is - was is premeditated or spur-of-the-moment?

One theroy is that Simpson originally intended to just slash tires on Nicoles car - then she came out of the house, and Ron Goldman came around.

My parents happened across OJ in Hollywood in 1976.

Went out of his way to be cordial, friendly - posed for pictures - didnt act like a big star.

My parents said he was one of the most friendly people they ever met.

My parents happened across OJ in Hollywood in 1976.

Went out of his way to be cordial, friendly - posed for pictures - didnt act like a big star.

My parents said he was one of the most friendly people they ever met.

Yeah. Nicole thought highly of him too, for a while.

Of course, he couldn't use her as a character witness at his murder trial

since he killed her and all.

Don't know what happened with OJ.

Had skits with Bob Hope when he was at USC.

Most likable, congenial person you could imagine.

Murder photos say otherwise.

Sorry bout that,

1. I met OJ once in California, on a LA city gold course, Rancho Park.
2. About the eight hole, he blurts out, "I didn't do it, the cops lied." I didn't say anything, but said to myself, "Yeah right".
3. I wonder how many countless times he has made that statement?
4. Anyway I will *NEVER* know why he got off from that case, seeing all the blood evidence, and his blood at the scene, blood and bloody glove at side of his house with his blood tracks up to his porch, blood in Bronco, with blood tracks to the side of the house etc pounding on the side of the house, which house guest heard, and went to answer limo driver at gate, driver seeing dark figure enter house at that time from front porch entrance, where blood tracks were found.
5. Over whelming evidence of guilt.:eek:
6. And yet he gets off, I think the city of LA was afraid of riots mostly, or the jury was, whatever, it was a crime against humanity when he got off.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Re-Watching Super Bowl XXVII a couple of years ago before I transferred the VHS I've had of it taped live to DVD.... I was stunned to See Orenthal doing the on-field reports -- wearing those $5000 Armani loafers he claimed at trail he had never seen and had never owned... LA prosecutors missed that little piece of circumstantial evidence. We all did. Of course, NBC and all affiliated with that telecast knew, everyone Orenthal worked with in broadcasting for years knew... they stayed Mum.
My wife is a court reporter at downtown LA CCB......She subbed for the primary reporter on the trial for a couple of days. I got a seat in the courtroom for one day.

They were not Armani shoes, they were Bruno Mali's (sic).....The prosecution did present evidence of the on field tape of that super bowl.....In fact, they had blown up stills from the tape. It was definitely clear they were the same shoe.

Here's the facts on that case.

That jury was not going to convict from day one. They had their agendas. Money, fame and prejudice. Judge Ito (I've met him, he's a nice guy. Wrong pick for that trial) never had control of the courtroom. He was starstruck. Enjoyed the TV aspect. Johnny Cochran played him like a fiddle. The prosecution never had a chance. Had the presiding judge Fidler assigned himself to the case instead of Ito, OJ's ass would be sitting in Corcoran in PC with the likes of Manson right now. Fidler would never have allowed it to turn into the circus it was. Fidler would never have allowed the direspect that went on in that courtroom to happen......The prosecution did an excellent job of presenting their case. The evidence was overwhelming. Their big mistake was OJ trying on the glove. Never should have happened. Clark was against it, Darden was adament without taking into consideration that the chemicals used to test the glove for blood evidence shrunk it and, that OJ would have to wear a rubber glove underneath it due to possible contamination....."IF IT DOESN'T FIT, YOU MUST AQUIT!.....But still, that jury was never going to convict OJ. And another mistake the prosecution made was agreeing to sit that jury. Cochran is a master at choosing jury's friendly to his clients. It was his ace in the hole.

Last edited:
One more thing about the OJ case that not many people know about is the fact that OJ's son, I believe his name is Jason, is a Chef. At the time he was a sous chef. On the night of the murders, when his son left work, it's the only night his fellow employees ever witnessed him take his personal knife set home. It's really not common that chefs take their knives home. I never took mine home. The police and prosecution knew about this, but there was absolutely no other evidence that they could use to bring him into the picture. But finding the knife or knives used in the murders was high priority. Unfortunately they or it were never found. There are cops involved in the investigation who believe that Jason may have aided in the murders.

For those who remember the chase, Jason was the one who ran up to the Bronco when it returned to Rockingham and AC Cowlings was desperately pointing and yelling at him to get the fuck outta their faces and go away.

Last edited:
Interesting.

There was so much carnage at the murder scene - thats why I wondered how a middle age guy who could hardly walk (arthritis in knees) - could have acted alone.

Interesting.

There was so much carnage at the murder scene - thats why I wondered how a middle age guy who could hardly walk (arthritis in knees) - could have acted alone.
There's a lot of strange things about that case, Gin........The best Hollywood writers couldn't have dreamed up anything like it.

I see it as this.......OJ was enraged over the fact that Nichole basically paid him no attention during the school function and wasn't invited to the restaurant afterwards......He went home and the rage was fueled even further. He said fuck it, i'm gonna off the bitch. If I can't have her nobody will......He went there, stalked the place, she probably stepped out front to wait for Goldman to bring her glasses, and he pounced on her. Goldman most likely walked up as OJ was finishing her off, and then he jumped Goldman.......Remember, there were no screams from Nichole. I can't seet that happening if he was taking them on both at the same time......Or, Goldman arrived while OJ was stalking the place, OJ jumped him and as he was finishing him off Nichole Came out the front door and OJ jumped her.

I went and saw the place out of curiosity a couple of years after. The area where it happened is very compact. Even a man in good as shape as he was for his age would have had trouble taking on two people at the same time in that lil' area.....Also leaving open the possibility that he had help.

The only good thing about that night, is that their two young kids never woke up and didn't discover their mother and Goldman..........That would have been horrible.......It's bad enough that they're scarred for life. Imagine what it would it would have been like for them to discover their mother lying there with her head basically only being attached by her spinal cord.

Last edited:
OJ looked like he was in a pretty good mood at that school-get together on the video - laughing and joking with Nicoles sister.

OJ looked like he was in a pretty good mood at that school-get together on the video - laughing and joking with Nicoles sister.
Yeah, and then when they went to the luncheon afterwards, OJ wasn't invited......I think he realized then that he was never going to have her back........She was done with him. She was moving on with her life, whether he liked it or not.........I believe that was the final straw.

OJ had serious issues. Just the fact that he regularly stalked and spied on her, too include watching her through her front window give a blow job to some dude on her couch just a couple of months before the murders, clearly shows that OJ was a few fries short of a happy meal

Last edited:
Yeah, and then when they went to the luncheon afterwards, OJ wasn't invited......I think he realized then that he was never going to have her back........She was done with him. She was moving on with her life, whether he liked it or not.........I believe that was the final straw.

OJ had serious issues. Just the fact that he regularly stalked and spied on her, too include watching her through her front window give a blow job to some dude on her couch just a couple of months before the murders, clearly shows that OJ was a few fries short of a happy meal

I forgot about the chain-of events- at that school get together.

Being snubbed in his mind was probably the trigger.

Happens all the time in prison. We're hearing about this one because it's OJ. Prison gaurds just like the police on the outside, Can't be everywhere at once. The ones who did this though won't get time off for good behavior.

Hiring a lawyer, expensive
Losing a trial, life changing
Talking about raping a white woman in front of skinheads, priceless.

I forgot about the chain-of events- at that school get together.

Being snubbed in his mind was probably the trigger.
No doubt.......He probably had delusions of grandeur.....Probably thought. '"hey, we're going to be together as a family again. This is my chance to talk to her and make things right"........She wanted nothing to do with him. Didn't sit near him, didn't talk to him. And then made it known that she didn't want him at the restaurant, therefore her family didn't invite him.

I mean, just look at how he killed her. That was up and close and personal. Pure unadulterated rage. People who kill like that are making it very personal. He, for all intensive purposes decapitated her.

But did he have help??????????????????
Unfortunately gin, we'll probably never know.......Unless whoever may have helped guilts themself into confessing.

I have no doubt Arnelle Simpson helped him clean up after he got home....She became very strange in the years after the murders. Turned into a raging alcoholic in fact.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back