OJ Simpson Beatean

He was found not guilty of the murders. Even if found guilty, he still has the right to not be assaulted while in the custody of the law.

hey even at Frat Parties people have got their asses kicked....maybe O.J. was trying to move in on one of those guys "Babes"....:eusa_eh:
Hopefully you kept on reading and found:

OJ Simpson Beatean - I elucidate further on this

Where I said:
I understand where you're all coming from. We out here aren't protected from the animals, why should it be different in stir?

Well, because the Constitution says so. Rights to be protected from cruel and unusual punishment.

And even though it's fellow inmates dealing out the punishment, how do we know it's not sanctioned?

There's laws against assault and murder in stir just like out here. The perp in this case will be punished. My point is, we have to hold up a higher standard. And the cadre of folks who want the prisons shut down and the cons all released, get fuel from high profile crap like this, and the public's rah-rah response to it.

Sorry bout that,

1. I met OJ once in California, on a LA city gold course, Rancho Park.
2. About the eight hole, he blurts out, "I didn't do it, the cops lied." I didn't say anything, but said to myself, "Yeah right".
3. I wonder how many countless times he has made that statement?
4. Anyway I will *NEVER* know why he got off from that case, seeing all the blood evidence, and his blood at the scene, blood and bloody glove at side of his house with his blood tracks up to his porch, blood in Bronco, with blood tracks to the side of the house etc pounding on the side of the house, which house guest heard, and went to answer limo driver at gate, driver seeing dark figure enter house at that time from front porch entrance, where blood tracks were found.
5. Over whelming evidence of guilt.:eek:
6. And yet he gets off, I think the city of LA was afraid of riots mostly, or the jury was, whatever, it was a crime against humanity when he got off.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

LA has a Gold Course?.....what the hell is that?....

Where I said:
I understand where you're all coming from. We out here aren't protected from the animals, why should it be different in stir?

Well, because the Constitution says so. Rights to be protected from cruel and unusual punishment.

And even though it's fellow inmates dealing out the punishment, how do we know it's not sanctioned?

There's laws against assault and murder in stir just like out here. The perp in this case will be punished. My point is, we have to hold up a higher standard. And the cadre of folks who want the prisons shut down and the cons all released, get fuel from high profile crap like this, and the public's rah-rah response to it.

well i did say.........

.when you have a bunch of guys who are basically ....Assholes.... sitting around with each other....a fight or two is bound to happen....

Where I said:

well i did say.........

.when you have a bunch of guys who are basically ....Assholes.... sitting around with each other....a fight or two is bound to happen....
Has nothing to do with my quoted missive, which starts with essentially the same premise. But then gets to the real point to this now known to be, fictional account anyway.

The Enquirer's report indicates that Simpson decided to "brag about his sexual conquests of beautiful white women" and that didn't sit to well with a group of "white supremacists."

So if this is a false story, then it was some weird attempt to garner sympathy by claiming "skinheads" beat him up.

This should never happen in our criminal justice system. It's not part of justice.

There is state sanctioned punishment.

And then there is justice. I hope he finds more justice in prison.
He was found not guilty of the murders. Even if found guilty, he still has the right to not be assaulted while in the custody of the law.

Remember Jeffrey Dahlmer? Minnesota had no death penalty, but assigning him to the general population did the trick.

There is state sanctioned punishment.

And then there is justice. I hope he finds more justice in prison.

Remember Jeffrey Dahlmer? Minnesota had no death penalty, but assigning him to the general population did the trick.
He wasn't in Minnesota, for openers. Next, he wasn't ever in GenPop, and finally, was assaulted twice while in prison; once in the prison chapel, and the last and fatal time in the gym while on work detail. Another inmate was also killed with Dahmer by the same guy in the same incident.

But yeah, I remember.

Last edited:
I loath OJ for what he did to two human beings, the murdering bastard.

But still, I wouldn't wish him to get assaulted, sodomized or murdered in prison.

On the other hand, I do wonder if (as he was taking a beating) it dawned on him: "Gee I wonder if this fear is similar to what my wife and the poor young Mr. Goldman felt when I murdered them?"

Last edited:

But still, I wouldn't wish him to get assaulted, sodomized or murdered in prison.

On the other hand, I do wonder if (as he was taking a beathing) it dawned on him: "Gee I wonder if this fear is similar to what my wife and the poor young Mr. Goldman felt when I murdered them?"
Since the reported assault never happened, as we now know.... No idea.

On the other hand, I do wonder if (as he was taking a beathing) it dawned on him: "Gee I wonder if this fear is similar to what my wife and the poor young Mr. Goldman felt when I murdered them?"

Well, IF it did happen . . . .

:eusa_whistle:

Well, IF it did happen . . . .

:eusa_whistle:
If he is a total sociopath which I imagine he is, then probably not..

His boastful and long practiced attitude of arrogance is still doing him in. Some people never learn?

He wasn't in Minnesota, for openers. Next, he wasn't ever in GenPop, and finally, was assaulted twice while in prison; once in the prison chapel, and the last and fatal time in the gym while on work detail. Another inmate was also killed with Dahmer by the same guy in the same incident.

But yeah, I remember.

Well, shows me to rely on memory -- I did not even spell his name correctly. Point is, Dahmer should have been in protective custody and was not.

BTW, despite his horrendous crimes, I think Dahmer should have been found "not guilty by reason of insanity". I have no such feelings for Simpson, who may be the guiltiest motherfucker to get acquited in my lifetime.

But yeah, I remember.

Well, shows me to rely on memory -- I did not even spell his name correctly. Point is, Dahmer should have been in protective custody and was not.
He was segregated. The entire prison population was rapists and child molesters. He wasn't locked up with "hard cases." And there is NO evidence at all that his killer even knew who he was or what crimes he'd committed. The killer killed both Dahmer and another inmate on same work detail. There's no accounting for it.

But yeah, I remember.

He was segregated. The entire prison population was rapists and child molesters. He wasn't locked up with "hard cases." And there is NO evidence at all that his killer even knew who he was or what crimes he'd committed. The killer killed both Dahmer and another inmate on same work detail. There's no accounting for it.

There's an accounting, Marauder. The conduct of the guards is beyond suspicious.....but none of that bears on Simpson.

I recently watched a replay of the 1969 Rose Bowl between USC and Ohio St - won by Ohio St 27-16 on ESPN Classic (a national treasure)

OJ ripped off an 80 yarder for a TD. (Curt Gowdy on play-by-play: "They aren't going to catch him - he runs the 100 in 9.4!!!)

Also had 2 fumbles recoved by the Buckeyes - and threw a pass that was intercepted in the end zone on a halfback option.

(Is there anyone who called more historic games than Curt Gowdy????)

Called the Heidi game and SB 3 among others.

Seeing crime scene photos of Nicole and Ron Goldman makes one wonder: could one single middle-aged man with arthritis have done all of that by himself?

Seeing crime scene photos of Nicole and Ron Goldman makes one wonder: could one single middle-aged man with arthritis have done all of that by himself?

Not only could he do it. He did.

The fucking guy had arthritic KNEES. But he was an athlete, and the arthritis didn't seem to impair his hands or upper body strength. He regularly tuned up his wife, that prick. Why he found it so fucking necessary to go also after young Mr. Goldman is anybody's guess.

But there's no real doubt that fucking OJ did it. He literally got away with murder. Fucking stupid prosecutors. Lousy judge. Cheesy defense lawyers. Stupid jury. Incredible. To this day, there are people who actually pretend that what happened and who did the horrible deeds is somehow a "mystery."

It wasn't then; and it isn't now. OJ did it. It is strange poetic justice that he'd go to prison for engaging in a robbery of items that had been his. Fuck him. Hope he rots in there.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back