OJ Simpson Beatean

This should never happen in our criminal justice system. It's not part of justice.

There is state sanctioned punishment.

And then there is justice. I hope he finds more justice in prison.
He was found not guilty of the murders. Even if found guilty, he still has the right to not be assaulted while in the custody of the law.

Boohoo for him.

I understand what you are saying Midnight Marauder, but i have zero sympathy for him. I think he did the murders and do not agree with what was handed down by the jury.

Again I have a different view of punishment and justice.

There is state sanctioned punishment.

And then there is justice. I hope he finds more justice in prison.
He was found not guilty of the murders. Even if found guilty, he still has the right to not be assaulted while in the custody of the law.

Boohoo for him.

I understand what you are saying Midnight Marauder, but i have zero sympathy for him. I think he did the murders and do not agree with what was handed down by the jury.

I agree with you, don't get me wrong. But I really believe our incarceration system should be above this.

All this does is give fuel to the anti-prison crowd.

Boohoo for him.

I agree with you, don't get me wrong. But I really believe our incarceration system should be above this.

The incarceration system did not do this to him. His fellow intimates did.

Boohoo for him.

The system allows inmates to assault and murder one another. Shouldn't ever happen.

The system allows inmates to assault and murder one another. Shouldn't ever happen.

I am all FOR pelician bay prisions, soliatary confinement cells for all. No more play time and enjoyment for anyone. No more interacting with others. No more TV, movies, wights,....NOTHING. Here is your cell hope you like it.

Pelican Bay State Prison - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am all FOR pelician bay prisions, soliatary confinement cells for all. No more play time and enjoyment for anyone. No more interacting with others. No more TV, movies, wights,....NOTHING. Here is your cell hope you like it.

I agree with both of ya.

I think if you are put in prison, you should be safe from the other animals.

Especially if those animals are'nt even supposed to be in this country (which is a large portion of the prisoners). :eusa_whistle:

I agree with both of ya.

Especially if those animals are'nt even supposed to be in this country (which is a large portion of the prisoners). :eusa_whistle:

Prisoners have far too many rights.
I understand where you're all coming from. We out here aren't protected from the animals, why should it be different in stir?

Well, because the Constitution says so. Rights to be protected from cruel and unusual punishment.

And even though it's fellow inmates dealing out the punishment, how do we know it's not sanctioned?

There's laws against assault and murder in stir just like out here. The perp in this case will be punished. My point is, we have to hold up a higher standard. And the cadre of folks who want the prisons shut down and the cons all released, get fuel from high profile crap like this, and the public's rah-rah response to it.

I agree with both of ya.

Prisoners have far too many rights.
I understand where you're all coming from. We out here aren't protected from the animals, why should it be different in stir?

Well, because the Constitution says so. Rights to be protected from cruel and unusual punishment.

And even though it's fellow inmates dealing out the punishment, how do we know it's not sanctioned?

There's laws against assault and murder in stir just like out here. The perp in this case will be punished. My point is, we have to hold up a higher standard. And the cadre of folks who want the prisons shut down and the cons all released, get fuel from high profile crap like this, and the public's rah-rah response to it.

I have to say --- your right

I am OUTRAGED at the epic fail of our penal system! How could this happen? what is up with the rehabilitation of criminals in this country!!

OK. now that my john Q citizen schtick has been verbalized...............fuc him.

Earlier today, we posted a report that O.J. Simpson had been attacked at a Nevada Correctional Center where he's serving jail time and brutally beaten by a group of skinheads.

That report, coming from The National Enquirer, is false.

"There is no truth to that whatsoever," a Nevada Correctional Facility spokesman told CBSSports.com. "There was no altercation. O.J. is perfectly fine and healthy."
Nevada police: 'No truth whatsoever' to OJ story - CBSSports.com

Sorry bout that,

1. I met OJ once in California, on a LA city *golf* course, Rancho Park.
2. About the eight hole, he blurts out, "I didn't do it, the cops lied." I didn't say anything, but said to myself, "Yeah right".
3. I wonder how many countless times he has made that statement?
4. Anyway I will *NEVER* know why he got off from that case, seeing all the blood evidence, and his blood at the scene, blood and bloody glove at side of his house with his blood tracks up to his porch, blood in Bronco, with blood tracks to the side of the house etc pounding on the side of the house, which house guest heard, and went to answer limo driver at gate, driver seeing dark figure enter house at that time from front porch entrance, where blood tracks were found.
5. Over whelming evidence of guilt.:eek:
6. And yet he gets off, I think the city of LA was afraid of riots mostly, or the jury was, whatever, it was a crime against humanity when he got off.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I met OJ once in California, on a LA city gold course, Rancho Park.
2. About the eight hole, he blurts out, "I didn't do it, the cops lied." I didn't say anything, but said to myself, "Yeah right".
3. I wonder how many countless times he has made that statement?
4. Anyway I will *NEVER* know why he got off from that case, seeing all the blood evidence, and his blood at the scene, blood and bloody glove at side of his house with his blood tracks up to his porch, blood in Bronco, with blood tracks to the side of the house etc pounding on the side of the house, which house guest heard, and went to answer limo driver at gate, driver seeing dark figure enter house at that time from front porch entrance, where blood tracks were found.
5. Over whelming evidence of guilt.:eek:
6. And yet he gets off, I think the city of LA was afraid of riots mostly, or the jury was, whatever, it was a crime against humanity when he got off.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Re-Watching Super Bowl XXVII a couple of years ago before I transferred the VHS I've had of it taped live to DVD.... I was stunned to See Orenthal doing the on-field reports -- wearing those $5000 Armani loafers he claimed at trail he had never seen and had never owned... LA prosecutors missed that little piece of circumstantial evidence. We all did. Of course, NBC and all affiliated with that telecast knew, everyone Orenthal worked with in broadcasting for years knew... they stayed Mum.

Sorry bout that,

1. They knew about the shoes too, it was in evidence, and it was true there were tracks made from these shoes, he couldn't produce them after the fact, he brought a bag of stuff to his lawyers, the day after the murders, it was thought it was his cloths used in the murders, including the shoes.:evil:
2. As long as OJ is alive, he will be paying those lawyers to keep their mouths shut, after that they will sell those articles to the highest bidders.
3. OJ used to make a ton of money, maybe he still does, he told me people will pay a 1000 bucks for a signed football helmet.
4. He can write his own check, I wonder how many football helmets he can sign any given day, or used to sign?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
1. They knew about the shoes too
Yes, I know the prosecutors knew about them. I was saying they didn't know tape existed of him wearing them. Apparently they didn't think of looking for it. It would have been powerful evidence. The murders took place a couple of years after SB XXVII.

Sorry bout that,

Yes, I know the prosecutors knew about them. I was saying they didn't know tape existed of him wearing them. Apparently they didn't think of looking for it. It would have been powerful evidence. The murders took place a couple of years after SB XXVII.

1. They knew about the footage of him on the NFL side lines too, and I saw it brought into evidence.:cool:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. They knew about the footage of him on the NFL side lines too, and I saw it brought into evidence.
I followed the trial pretty close, and remember nothing like that. Here's the facts:

No mention of any videotape evidence. Because they didn't think of it and no one came forward.

Mm....when you have a bunch of guys who are basically ....Assholes.... sitting around with each other....a fight or two is bound to happen....

Forum List

Back