OJ series tonight on FX

And as fouled up as OF was, he was nowhere near as bad as such people are now.

Are you kidding??? He should have gotten the electric chair. And, he deserves to burn in hell for what he did. Can't imagine why anyone would want to waste time viewing this TV drama and re-hashing of a maniac murderer. Honestly!!! Pathetic!

And as fouled up as OF was, he was nowhere near as bad as such people are now.

Are you kidding??? He should have gotten the electric chair. And, he deserves to burn in hell for what he did. Can't imagine why anyone would want to waste time viewing this TV drama and re-hashing of a maniac murderer. Honestly!!! Pathetic!
Do you think he did it ?

I've been meaning to start a thread about this, and I found this here...

So please, I did not read anything before this, so... jus sayin...Don't mess with me because of it...

I think the first 6 episodes are awesome! And it brings me back to those days. Yes, I was actually at an age to be cognizant of all the news around me at that time.

I think the show is friggin spot on... Through 6 episodes. It's awesome! I see no reason to detract from it at this point, so I'm giving it a 4 out of 4. 4 now...

And yes, he probably did it. But as a juror in that case, I could not convict him....

Note that "probably" means that I don't think he personally did it. I think that AJ did it. ANd OJ is complicit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back