OJ series tonight on FX

I might. Depends on what else is on that I think is better.
I do like me some Cuba Gooding.

We are going to DVR it. We will be at a hockey game tonight...
Looks like it might be decent...

.... anyone planning on watching?
I have the vcr set up to record all ten of them. I'm looking forward to it.

There's also a mini series starting tomorrow on Bernie Madoff. ABC, the second part is on Thursday.

why would anyone care?....we all know the story.....

The entire country was transfixed on that trial, I remember when the verdict came in, our office got on the intercom and waited for the announcement. Everything got so quiet and when they said not guilty, we were all shocked.

There were some rumors that might come out now. There was one rumor that Nicole and Marcus Allen were having an affair and that is what set OJ off, for example.

The entire country was transfixed on that trial, I remember when the verdict came in, our office got on the intercom and waited for the announcement. Everything got so quiet and when they said not guilty, we were all shocked.

There were some rumors that might come out now. There was one rumor that Nicole and Marcus Allen were having an affair and that is what set OJ off, for example.
so you know the story.....why give the slime ball the attention?......why keep his "legacy" alive?....the story is probably filled with bullshit anyway to make it more interesting....

so you know the story.....why give the slime ball the attention?......why keep his "legacy" alive?....the story is probably filled with bullshit anyway to make it more interesting....

OJ is still looking for the "guy on the grassy knoll"

every time he goes to a golf course

I'm happy about how things turned out for him. His body is riddled with arthritis pain, he is in prison and who's to say the trial itself wasn't full of shit? We know what happened according to the attorneys, they're going over what the attorneys said so let's see what we believe now. 20 years later.

I would rather watch paint dry.

My husband (who I was NOT with at the time) watched every day of the trial etc. in real life. I had a hard time staying up for the last 15 minutes or so --- of course, it was after midnight.... it's not bad. I never paid attention to the trial etc. at the time it was going on

I love Cuba Gooding Jr. but him as OJ is hard for me to fathom. Not a good fit at all.....

I thought about watching but I didn't. The casting for OJ was really bad. I can see Cuba Gooding Jr. as OJ's mini-me but not as OJ. Cochran was annoying enough that the last thing I want to see is someone pretending to be him. David Schwimmer...no, just no.

Forum List

Back