OJ: Made in America

I don't care if he did do it. She deserved it and maybe the next gold-digging woman that learns of what happens when you try to take your man to the cleaners will think twice before trying to take all he has and flaunting the screwing of her divorce lawyer in his face. :dunno:

I'm not saying she deserved to be murdered, but out here in Los Angeles, California, most of the circle of people that knew both of them, felt that she was definitely s downgrade for him. That in itself is a whole different story

He probably was guilty but the prosecution didnt prove it. For a community that had been abused by the police for some time this was significant. Especially in light of the Rodney King scandal just a few years earlier.

The LAPD should have been prosecuted for incompetence after this case. And for racism as well.

And of course, you make excuses for the black jury, and put the blame on whites and their "racism".

If a white jury let a white man accused and obviously guilty of killing a black go, you would dismiss any reference to say, the high rate of black on white crime, as "significant" and just an excuse for racism.

Lefties. So predictable.
I dont know what point you are trying to make.

There is an anti white leftwing conspiracy that prohibits whites from killing blacks with impunity and immunity, and it is not fair because by default the average black citizen should be deemed guilty until proven innocent.

By Tommy's own words, the black jury let a black murder go, and he blames, not the jury, or the jury's racism, but white people and their racism.

Your words are defending the people that let a murderer go free.

Save it. My words are not the ones thay you prefer to read. Personally, I never cared for Simpson. But the fact is that the LAPD did a questionable of handling the evidence, and the prosecution obviously did not present a compelling enough case to convict. The suspect was acquitted, case closed.

Your excuses for the jury's racism and idiocy are noted.

By Tommy's own words, the black jury let a black murder go, and he blames, not the jury, or the jury's racism, but white people and their racism.

And of course, you make excuses for the black jury, and put the blame on whites and their "racism".

If a white jury let a white man accused and obviously guilty of killing a black go, you would dismiss any reference to say, the high rate of black on white crime, as "significant" and just an excuse for racism.

Lefties. So predictable.

There is an anti white leftwing conspiracy that prohibits whites from killing blacks with impunity and immunity, and it is not fair because by default the average black citizen should be deemed guilty until proven innocent.

Save it. My words are not the ones thay you prefer to read. Personally, I never cared for Simpson. But the fact is that the LAPD did a questionable of handling the evidence, and the prosecution obviously did not present a compelling enough case to convict. The suspect was acquitted, case closed.

The bigger question is why the black community saw it as a "victory" ? Why had they become so disenchanted with the LAPD ?

Thats a bigger issue than a rich man with an expensive legal team getting away with murder.

Generations of racial demagoguery from the Left.

It was not "centuries of white oppression" that led to that verdict, but generations of lefty racial demagoguery.

OJ was guilty and the black people of America celebrated a black man getting away with the murder of his white ex-wife.

Shame on them.
He probably was guilty but the prosecution didnt prove it. For a community that had been abused by the police for some time this was significant. Especially in light of the Rodney King scandal just a few years earlier.

The LAPD should have been prosecuted for incompetence after this case. And for racism as well.

Lefties. So predictable.

It was not "centuries of white oppression" that led to that verdict, but generations of lefty racial demagoguery.

OJ was guilty and the black people of America celebrated a black man getting away with the murder of his white ex-wife.

Shame on them.

Lefties. So predictable.

You are whining. He was acquitted so get over it already. Personally, I could not have cared less if Simpsons ass had fried.

He was/is in my opinion the epitome of an insecure, weak black man who wanted to be white.

If my intent was to "defend" anyone I would not sugarcoat my sentiments for the sake of sparing any feelings.

Last edited:
I don't care if he did do it. She deserved it and maybe the next gold-digging woman that learns of what happens when you try to take your man to the cleaners will think twice before trying to take all he has and flaunting the screwing of her divorce lawyer in his face. :dunno:

The Goldman kid, on the other hand, didn't "deserve it". He was an innocent person trying to help her.

Lefties. So predictable.

Lefties. So predictable.

You are whining. He was acquitted so get over it already. Personally, I could not have cared less if Simpsons ass had fried.

He was/is in my opinion the epitome of an insecure, weak black man who wanted to be white.

If my intent was to "defend" anyone I would not sugarcoat my sentiments for the sake of sparing any feelings.

Got it. YOU care nothing about justice for murdered women. And you are ridiculing me because I do.

That pretty much tells us all we need to know about you.

Personally, I am pro-justice. YOu are welcome to remain neutral in this debate.

Lefties. So predictable.

Lefties. So predictable.

Got it. YOU care nothing about justice for murdered women. And you are ridiculing me because I do.

You are only "pro justice" when you agree with the verdict.

My agreement or disagreement with a verdict is always about whether I believe justice was done.

You agree that the all black jury let a murderer go free and you blame whites and white racism for that. AND are attacking me, instead of the people that let a murderer go free, or the people here defending the miscarriage of justice.

YOU are the one who doesn't care about justice.

My agreement or disagreement with a verdict is always about whether I believe justice was done.

You agree that the all black jury let a murderer go free and you blame whites and white racism for that. AND are attacking me, instead of the people that let a murderer go free, or the people here defending the miscarriage of justice.

Nope, his guilt wasnt proven in the trial. I think he did it but it wasnt proven.
But the big issue here is that the LAPD has so little support that folk automatically think they are lying.

Nope, his guilt wasnt proven in the trial. I think he did it but it wasnt proven.
But the big issue here is that the LAPD has so little support that folk automatically think they are lying.

Your words from YOUR op.

"Having said that I think he did it and its not right."

You were willing to admit that, until I pointed out how silly it was of you to be attacking whites and white racims while giving a pass to the black jury for letting a black murderer go free.

NOw you are trying to walk it back.

Lefties. Always on the side of the criminals and against justice for the innocent.

Your words from YOUR op.

You were willing to admit that, until I pointed out how silly it was of you to be attacking whites and white racims while giving a pass to the black jury for letting a black murderer go free.

Lefties. Always on the side of the criminals and against justice for the innocent.
What I think and what is proven are not always the same thing. You understand that right ?

Lefties. So predictable.

Lefties. So predictable.

This is no debate. You are passing judgement, and interpreting what I say to facilitate your own view on this case. For you to ASSume that "I don't care about justice for murdered women" over one case that has been closed for 22 years is ridiculous at best.

What you usually demonstrate in what you call "debating" is the temperament of a shrill, tantrum prone, spolied, little child, when someone disagrees with you. That tells ME all that I need to know about you.

In case you did not know it, "justice for all" includes a "trial by jury" and innocence until proven guilty. What your issue here is that a predominately black jury failed to convict a black suspect for s murder that YOU believe he was guilty of, so you may now get off of your self righteous high horse and quit pretending that "justice for all" is your true belief.

Last edited:

Your words from YOUR op.

What I think and what is proven are not always the same thing. You understand that right ?

This explains it all. I had wrongly assumed for awhile that his concern really WAS for justice.....and it is. As long as what he perceives is that an INJUSTICE has been done in a black on white scenario.

I would bet my life that if OJ had been white and His wife had been black, he would be posting in this thread defending OJ.

Your words from YOUR op.

This explains it all. I had wrongly assumed for awhile that his concern really WAS for justice.....and it is. As long as what he perceives is that an INJUSTICE has been done in a black on white scenario.

I would bet my life that if OJ had been white and His wife had been black, he would be posting in this thread defending OJ.
I believe that to be the case. There was a thread last week where he was chuntering on about injustice. It related to some white supremacists bravely attacking a kids party. Guess who he was defending ?

Your words from YOUR op.

I believe that to be the case. There was a thread last week where he was chuntering on about injustice. It related to some white supremacists bravely attacking a kids party. Guess who he was defending ?

There you have it. I typically do not judge someone until I see a pattern in what they state.

My guess is that he felt that it was somehow "'the right" of those cretins to crash a kids party....SMGDH.

Forum List

Back