OJ: Made in America

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Just watching this doc. I believe that it won an Oscar.

OJ means fuck all in the UK. He was an American celeb in a sport that lacks global appeal.

He was good in Naked Gun though.

But I got the sense of how much he means to Americans.

What struck me in the main was that centuries of white oppression led to that verdict.

Had I been on the jury I would have acquitted him because the prosecution case was flawed.

The LAPD had a bad rep and inherent racism. Simpson benefited from that. He only benefited because he had the cash to defend himself. A poor man would probably have been fried.

I suppose it balances up all the black people who were stitched up by whitey over the years.

Having said that I think he did it and its not right.

OJ means fuck all in the UK. He was an American celeb in a sport that lacks global appeal.

What struck me in the main was that centuries of white oppression led to that verdict.

Had I been on the jury I would have acquitted him because the prosecution case was flawed.

The LAPD had a bad rep and inherent racism. Simpson benefited from that. He only benefited because he had the cash to defend himself. A poor man would probably have been fried.

I suppose it balances up all the black people who were stitched up by whitey over the years.

Also Tommy Tainant
What isn't explained in the media
A. the criminal case required proof "beyond reasonable doubt"
AND the lawyers managed to keep a LOT of the evidence
from being shown to the jury. All they had to do was "create doubt"
so removing evidence from being shown allowed room for that.
B. however, in the civil case for wrongful death,
the standard of proof is "Preponderance of the evidence"
AND ALL THE EVIDENCE that was kept from the
jury in the criminal case, in the civil case this was shown.

OJ lost the civil case and owes millions in restitution to the families
of the victims. So you can surmise that if OJ was responsible for
"wrongful death" that means he is responsible, which normally
would mean he is "guilty" of the murders in the criminal cases.
But legally the burden of proof was not met to convict him on those terms.

Also Tommy Tainant
What isn't explained in the media
A. the criminal case required proof "beyond reasonable doubt"
AND the lawyers managed to keep a LOT of the evidence
from being shown to the jury. All they had to do was "create doubt"
so removing evidence from being shown allowed room for that.
B. however, in the civil case for wrongful death,
the standard of proof is "Preponderance of the evidence"
AND ALL THE EVIDENCE that was kept from the
jury in the criminal case, in the civil case this was shown.

OJ lost the civil case and owes millions in restitution to the families
of the victims. So you can surmise that if OJ was responsible for
"wrongful death" that means he is responsible, which normally
would mean he is "guilty" of the murders in the criminal cases.
But legally the burden of proof was not met to convict him on those terms.
Yes, I have seen civil cases fail over here so its not an open goal. Check out the Stephen Lawrence murder.

As I said I think he probably did it but they did not prove it.

Karl marx...

Memorialized and buried in the UK.

Credited for the "thinking" behind the terrifying collectivist regimes that have been responsible for the industrial killing of millions of innocent people in the interest of a state.

Kill yourself Tommy.

I know that the mods dont take these things seriously but ffs, is this acceptable ?

They let jihadist filth run amok and lunatics like you on the Internet in the UK. Your "standards" don't lend you much credit in judging the US.

Again, that place where you're fucking yourself requires your attention.

The relevance of "OJ" is way overestimated.

The only reason that OJ IS even newsworthy is that he was tried for allegedly killing a white female which made the case a racially charged event. Unfortunately there were some who felt that his being acquitted was somehow a "payback" in the eyes of black Americans.

The truth is that OJ, is not any type of hero outside of being a former NFL player, and certainly is not viewed as any type of Black role model.

It was not "centuries of white oppression" that led to that verdict, but generations of lefty racial demagoguery.

OJ was guilty and the black people of America celebrated a black man getting away with the murder of his white ex-wife.

Shame on them.

The relevance of "OJ" is way overestimated.

The only reason that OJ IS even newsworthy is that he was tried for allegedly killing a white female which made the case a racially charged event. Unfortunately there were some who felt that his being acquitted was somehow a "payback" in the eyes of black Americans.

The truth is that OJ, is not any type of hero outside of being a former NFL player, and certainly is not viewed as any type of Black role model.

You're a REGRESSIVE...

I'm pretty sure you've been told this a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

It was not "centuries of white oppression" that led to that verdict, but generations of lefty racial demagoguery.

OJ was guilty and the black people of America celebrated a black man getting away with the murder of his white ex-wife.

Shame on them.
He probably was guilty but the prosecution didnt prove it. For a community that had been abused by the police for some time this was significant. Especially in light of the Rodney King scandal just a few years earlier.

The LAPD should have been prosecuted for incompetence after this case. And for racism as well.

Shame on them.
He probably was guilty but the prosecution didnt prove it. For a community that had been abused by the police for some time this was significant. Especially in light of the Rodney King scandal just a few years earlier.

The LAPD should have been prosecuted for incompetence after this case. And for racism as well.

And of course, you make excuses for the black jury, and put the blame on whites and their "racism".

If a white jury let a white man accused and obviously guilty of killing a black go, you would dismiss any reference to say, the high rate of black on white crime, as "significant" and just an excuse for racism.

Lefties. So predictable.

Shame on them.

And of course, you make excuses for the black jury, and put the blame on whites and their "racism".

If a white jury let a white man accused and obviously guilty of killing a black go, you would dismiss any reference to say, the high rate of black on white crime, as "significant" and just an excuse for racism.

Lefties. So predictable.
I dont know what point you are trying to make.

Shame on them.

Lefties. So predictable.

There is an anti white leftwing conspiracy that prohibits whites from killing blacks with impunity and immunity, and it is not fair because by default the average black citizen should be deemed guilty until proven innocent.

Shame on them.

Lefties. So predictable.

There is an anti white leftwing conspiracy that prohibits whites from killing blacks with impunity and immunity, and it is not fair because by default the average black citizen should be deemed guilty until proven innocent.

By Tommy's own words, the black jury let a black murder go, and he blames, not the jury, or the jury's racism, but white people and their racism.

Your words are defending the people that let a murderer go free.

Shame on them.

Lefties. So predictable.

By Tommy's own words, the black jury let a black murder go, and he blames, not the jury, or the jury's racism, but white people and their racism.

Save it. My words are not the ones thay you prefer to read. Personally, I never cared for Simpson. But the fact is that the LAPD did a questionable of handling the evidence, and the prosecution obviously did not present a compelling enough case to convict. The suspect was acquitted, case closed.

Lefties. So predictable.

Save it. My words are not the ones thay you prefer to read. Personally, I never cared for Simpson. But the fact is that the LAPD did a questionable of handling the evidence, and the prosecution obviously did not present a compelling enough case to convict. The suspect was acquitted, case closed.

The bigger question is why the black community saw it as a "victory" ? Why had they become so disenchanted with the LAPD ?

Thats a bigger issue than a rich man with an expensive legal team getting away with murder.

Lefties. So predictable.

The bigger question is why the black community saw it as a "victory" ? Why had they become so disenchanted with the LAPD ?

Thats a bigger issue than a rich man with an expensive legal team getting away with murder.

Most Black People Now Think O.J. Was Guilty

I don't care if he did do it. She deserved it and maybe the next gold-digging woman that learns of what happens when you try to take your man to the cleaners will think twice before trying to take all he has and flaunting the screwing of her divorce lawyer in his face. :dunno:

Most Black People Now Think O.J. Was Guilty
I think the doc made it pretty clear he was guilty. Your link suggests that things are slowly getting better. Thats great news.

Forum List

Back