Oil, the other white meat.

Mr. Right

Jul 12, 2008
South Jersey
I've been sitting here watching my tv lately and seeing certain commercials bash oil companies.

First off, our entire way of life is based on energy. More and more, we're delivering something to somewhere. Oil is embedded. The rationale that believes that we can somehow conserve this stuff is rediculus at worst.

These people are beyond Naieve. We're all supposed to stop driving. Who do they think they are? Who are they to tell you how much of anything you can use? They are arrogant to the core.

It's bad enough that hard working people are treated like children by these folks and they submit out of guilt. When are people going to realise that liberalism is tyrannical?

I don't know about any of you but I have a retirement program and oil is a part of it. These self important idiots are dragging down the country with their never ending recessive whinning and equality rants. I've had my fill.

If you are a leftist hippie type who would love to see the US fall to it's knees because of your beliefs, I have one sugestion.

Move to CUBA. It's tropical, and they have plenty of well educated types who can trade health secrets with you.

Oh, make sure you blow up your tires...

Yes collectivism is a tryannical philosophy because the masses must be conditioned ie brainwashed or physically forced to work for the goals that are decreed the best for society. Since humans are naturally of an individualist bent this is generally brought about through an effective propaganda system or raw government force, tactics and powers which the leaders find very useful and only seek to expand.

Forum List

Back