Oil spill does not drag down Obama's rating.

The oil spill isn't dragging Obama's ratings down?

Thats like saying the rain storm didn't make the lake wet.

I bet he's happy as he can be about that...he could have congress's numbers.... LOL...

If it drops anytime soon, he's gonna be lookin for an ass or two to kick

Just let Obama continue to demonize BP...in true thug fashion...and do nothing but litigate...when the Government bears responsibility in this too...And that includes Obama..."On this from day one"...

People will wake up.

Just let Obama continue to demonize BP...in true thug fashion...and do nothing but litigate...when the Government bears responsibility in this too...And that includes Obama..."On this from day one"...

People will wake up.

You are seriously delusional if you think public opinion of the president vs. BP is going to line up with the latter.

The worst of BP on this isn't even widely known publicly.

People will wake up.

You are seriously delusional if you think public opinion of the president vs. BP is going to line up with the latter.

Oh please don't be a tease...enlighten us with what you are privileged to know that the public doesn't know.

I think there is enough blame to go around on this disaster. For those of you who think it hasn't an impact on Obama is just fooling themselves. Americans perception on this disaster is even worse than Katrina with the government response. If you deniers think it won't hurt Barry, I'm sure you thought the same with Katrina and Bush....right?

By more than a 2-to-1 margin, Americans support the pursuit of criminal charges in the nation's worst oil spill , with increasing numbers calling it a major environmental disaster. Eight in 10 criticize the way BP's handled it – and more people give the federal government's response a negative rating than did the response to Hurricane Katrina.

Beaches across four Gulf shore states brace for oil onslaught. A month and a half after the spill began, 69 percent in a new ABC News/Washington Post poll rate the federal response negatively. That compares with a 62 negative rating for the response to Katrina two weeks after the August 2005 hurricane.
Poll: BP Oil Spill Rated Worse Than Hurricane Katrina; Most Americans Favor Pursuit of Criminal Charges According to ABC News and Washington Post Poll - ABC News

that is fucking awesome....just awesome...

i bet all the fishermen and locals down there are just tickled pink! obama's numbers aren't down folks!!!

partay

This is why the rest of the world see neocon Yanks as nothing but ill-informed partisan hacks who couldn't rub two braincells together if their lives depended on it...

Dumb as posts the lot of ya....

This is why the rest of the world see neocon Yanks as nothing but ill-informed partisan hacks who couldn't rub two braincells together if their lives depended on it...

I sure am glad that your unbiased in your views, it means a lot when you tell us how partisan we are. :lol:

People will wake up.

Oh please don't be a tease...enlighten us with what you are privileged to know that the public doesn't know.

If you are delusional enough to believe BP has been upfront with everything, then you have no right to breath the same air as your fellow wingnuts.:eek:

I sure am glad that your unbiased in your views, it means a lot when you tell us how partisan we are. :lol:

gawd forbid!!! we can't all be as unbiased as FOX News and the USMB regulars:lol:

People will wake up.

So you want a government take over?

Government Takeover? Wait...that is where the Baggers DON'T want to go, right?

too bad it wasn't loser to the 2012 election to matter. It's not Katrina. Nobody will blame Obama in 2 years. :lol:

I'd bet in 2 years this leak will still be on the minds of millions as well as Obama's inaction. Oil cleanup will continue for years to come and the effects of it will not go away in just a couple of years.

Obama talks about kicking ass yet he hasn't the balls to face BP's CEO. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back