Oil Sands Pipeline Burst --> Kalamazoo --> Two years later --> what a mess

You are making it Political. I think I need to Puke. .......... :puke3:

There, that's better. :D

It was made political when the GOP tried to rush it through. The projected course through the Sandhills was insane. That is the area where the water goes down for a vast aquifer. An aquifer that we use for extensive agriculture.

The standards of the Democrat Senate, three years is just a twinkle in the eye, but after three years of study, what was left to know?

I wonder if Harry Reid waits three years before he uses the can...

It might explain why he's so full of his contents.
Canada could run the Keystone spill line to the coast for export on their own land, but guess what, they don't want to ruin their environment!!!!

It was made political when the GOP tried to rush it through. The projected course through the Sandhills was insane. That is the area where the water goes down for a vast aquifer. An aquifer that we use for extensive agriculture.

The standards of the Democrat Senate, three years is just a twinkle in the eye, but after three years of study, what was left to know?

I wonder if Harry Reid waits three years before he uses the can...

It might explain why he's so full of his contents.
Canada could run the Keystone spill line to the coast for export on their own land, but guess what, they don't want to ruin their environment!!!!
Well, spank the Canuck's naughty little butts! Their glacial melt every year waters the North American Continent, and if that got sabotaged and spilled, guess which lower elevation gets to drink sludge coast to coast, sweetie? You think springs magically come from the planet's magma center? Nope! They spring up from underground water systems I couldn't explain here, but they're interconnected, and most of our nation is downhill both ways from the Canadian Rockies. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back