Oil rig explodes in Lousiana inuries reported

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
DEVELOPING: Oil rig explodes in Louisiana, Injuries reported
Several injuries have been reported Sunday night after an oil rig in Louisiana exploded. At least six people have confirmed injuries from an oil rig explosion in Lake Pontchartrain, Kenner Police Department spokesman Sgt. Brian McGregor told The Times-Picayune. McGregor said that while many of the injuries are serious, no one has died yet as a result of the explosion. A reporter with The New

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh imagine that well i'm sure it's just fake anyway. LMAO move along sheep.

Several injuries have been reported Sunday night after an oil rig in Louisiana exploded. At least six people have confirmed injuries from an oil rig explosion in Lake Pontchartrain, Kenner Police Department spokesman Sgt. Brian McGregor told The Times-Picayune. McGregor said that while many of the injuries are serious, no one has died yet as a result of the explosion. A reporter with The New

You sure don't help yourself when you make comments like:

"Oh imagine that well i'm sure it's just fake anyway. LMAO move along sheep."

After your posts.

• Banned

You sure don't help yourself when you make comments like:

"Oh imagine that well i'm sure it's just fake anyway. LMAO move along sheep."

After your posts.

LOL i'm pretty sure i don't really give a shit because I get it either way so wth difference does it make.

The information is there anyone can go read it and make up their own mind.

Thanks anyway.

Forum List

Back