Oil Pulling.. a Miracle?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
My wife and daughter started this treatment about a week ago and they believe it's working for them. Heck, I'm ready to try it.

--------------------:confused:

“That sounds ridiculous,” exclaimed Rick in disbelief. “It will never work. How could it? It doesn’t make any sense.” Rick suffered from chronic sinusitis. At night when lying down, his nose would stop up, making it difficult for him to breathe and to sleep. The congestion also caused him to experience frequent headaches.

The therapy I was telling him about was oil pulling. Although oil pulling has its origins in Ayurvedic medicine, which dates back thousands of years, this modern version is relatively new, at least in the United States. Oil pulling is very simple. Basically all you do is rinse your mouth out with vegetable oil, much like you would with a mouthwash. As simple as it sounds, if done correctly it has a very powerful cleansing and healing affect not only on the mouth and sinuses, but the entire body.

A few days later, Rick called me on the phone. “Wow! This oil pulling stuff really works,” he exclaimed. “My sinuses began to drain immediately. I expelled a lot of dark yellow, gross looking mucous. I’m breathing easier and sleeping better and my headaches are gone!”

I wasn’t surprised with Rick’s success. I hear many similar responses from others with various health problems. “I was skeptical at first,” says Cynthia. “I couldn’t see how swishing oil in my mouth could help with my arthritis. After eight days I noticed the pain in my hands diminished considerably. There was also marked improvement in my neck and I could move my head from side to side without any pain. I was amazed at how quickly I got results. I haven’t felt this good in along time!”

Oil Pulling For A Brighter Smile and Better Health by Bruce Fife

"Basically all you do is rinse your mouth out with vegetable oil"...

"If done correctly..."

That's like saying "if you wipe your ass correctly..."

I mean- come on.

"Basically all you do is rinse your mouth out with vegetable oil"...

"If done correctly..."

That's like saying "if you wipe your ass correctly..."

I mean- come on.

you seem suspicious...:lol:

A talblespoon of olive oil helps the medicine go down...

... the medicine go down,

the medicine go down.

My ex watched the Sound of Music like 436 times. She was batshit crazy over Julie Andrews.

And Anne Murray. Christ, I went to two ( count 'em, 2) Anne Murray concerts with her.

Hey- STILL GOT THE TICKET STUBS!

Any evidence it does work?

Sounds funky to me. Why is it called "oil PULLING"? That's sort of weird.

the medicine go down.

My ex watched the Sound of Music like 436 times. She was batshit crazy over Julie Andrews.

And Anne Murray. Christ, I went to two ( count 'em, 2) Anne Murray concerts with her.

Wait...the medicine going down..that's Mary Poppins, not the Sound of Music, lol.

Still Julie, though....

The Anne Murray part is disturbing, however.

My wife and daughter started this treatment about a week ago and they believe it's working for them. Heck, I'm ready to try it.
Any theories about how it works?

I'd read over the link if'n I was you.. this is all new to me..

It does sound like it's a standard practice over in Germany.

I'm just offering up interesting news, I ran across...:dunno:

the medicine go down.

Wait...the medicine going down..that's Mary Poppins, not the Sound of Music, lol.

Still Julie, though....

The Anne Murray part is disturbing, however.
My ex is the disturbing factor here. Don't derail the thread.

Mary Poppin' quaaludes that skank whore.

Does anyone know exactly what it's supposed to do?

I mean..does it make your teeth white, does it cure arthritis, or does it fix your sinuses? Those are all widely divergent issues...

I know if you swallow it you're likely to experience the joys of a colonic cleansing...

Forum List

Back