Oil prices are dropping...

Why not? I mean, you don't want to post sources for your information, because you say they'll be debunked anyway. And most people who debate would like to see sources for where they're getting their info from, so what's the point of you being here?

No one takes you seriously anyway.

Like we take you seriously. You are barely a blip. You distort and lie with the best of them. Ignoring what you do not like and posting dubious material to support your positions.

Remind us again how the Government is out to get us all. How our allies really are not and we should invade countries ( well except Iraq of course) cause you think it is a good idea. How oil is drying up and we are all doomed.

The sky is falling, the sky is falling.

There's nothing wrong with a youtube link if it's a video of, say, an economist giving commentary, for instance. Just being youtube in and of itself is not uncredible.

But you rely on government numbers all the time. Your very reason for thinking we're not in a recession is due to government statistics.

You don't even know that Venezuela is an OPEC nation. That's pretty sad for a guy who claims so much economic knowledge.

But if you're not going to take the time to post links to the information you claim around here, then there's no point in you being here. No one wants to discuss this kind of stuff based on unsubstantiated opinions. That's simply not how debate works. You are of course free to come here and post whatever you want, but don't expect anyone to take you seriously.

And yet you do not tell the liberal turds like Sealyboo and his ilk to go away do you? I wonder why that is Mister Independent?

They are dropping mainly because people are feeling the crunch all around the world and using less.

So much for supply and Demand not effecting the price as some would have us believe.

I agree completely about announcing the lifting of the Congressional Ban on drilling, The mere act of saying so will lower the price we all pay.

Yeah, it affected the price, alright. Went up 3 cents a gallon over the weekend.

Oil goes up, gas price increases, after all, oil companies have to maintain their profits.

Oil goes down, gas prices increase, after all, oil companies have to maintain their profits.

Yeah, it affected the price, alright. Went up 3 cents a gallon over the weekend.

Oil goes up, gas price increases, after all, oil companies have to maintain their profits.

Oil goes down, gas prices increase, after all, oil companies have to maintain their profits.
Oil companies do not set the market price for oil.

You do realize of course the oil is not gas, that in fact oil has to be refined into gas, and that our capacity to refine oil into gas is sitting at 99.% right.

Now we have a cat 1 hurricane threatening the gulf coast of Texas and Both oil and Gas are on the rise again. However I am sure some in here will tell us again how market forces do not effect the price of Oil and Gas.

They don't? I get a lot of responses to my posts.

And take a look at the majority of the links posted here. U-Tube, extremist blog sites and such make up the vast majority of links seen here. When I do link stuff on oil it will be from the oil industry itself and OPEC who know the business better than anyone else in the world, including government. I damned sure will NEVER link government, political, or blog sites unless those blogs are hosted by known MAINSTREAM industry employed people.

This is a place I get started on finding a lot of what I reference. Hundreds of links that I will never bother to post here.....because I am simply not going to take the time

OIL INDUSTRY WEBSITES

I stumbled on this site fairly recently.

Not sure how I found it, but it appears to be a great source of places to find data.

Thanks for the link.

Like we take you seriously. You are barely a blip. You distort and lie with the best of them. Ignoring what you do not like and posting dubious material to support your positions.

Remind us again how the Government is out to get us all. How our allies really are not and we should invade countries ( well except Iraq of course) cause you think it is a good idea. How oil is drying up and we are all doomed.

The sky is falling, the sky is falling.

Who's "we" dickhead? I'm not here for your entertainment. ESPECIALLY yours. I barely get involved in debates on here except in economics, and I post factual data to back up claims.

What country have I ever advocated invading? PLEASE enlighten me, RGS. I'm the resident Ron Paul supporter. My position is non intervention. When I speak of Pakistan, I speak of the hypocrisy. I speak about how we let our REAL attackers roam free in the mountains, while our "ally" says "keep out". It doesn't at ALL mean I advocate invading.

Oil is "drying up"? I claimed that too, huh? You're a fucking loony toon, bro. You just made 3 bogus claims. Now do me a favor and go cite those claims for proof, or shut the fuck up.

You're on too many meds, my friend. You're losing your mind.

And yet you do not tell the liberal turds like Sealyboo and his ilk to go away do you? I wonder why that is Mister Independent?
I don't give a fuck about Sealybobo. I don't even debate with the guy/girl. When and if Sealybobo comes and debates econ, and refuses to cite anything he claims, I'll probably tell him the same thing I told Zoomie.

That's the thing, RGS. I don't care if you make ridiculous posts, but if you're going to get into a serious debate about something, and REFUSE to EVER post sources, than you're worthless.

Besides, there's enough of your kind on here to kick the liberals around. Why should I parrot your same old bullshit?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back