Oil-hungry Obama allows military strikes on country not involved with 9/11

Obama is just a war monger.

NO WAR FOR OIL MR. OBAMA!!!!!

PAKISTAN WAS NOT INVOLVED IN 9/11 MR. OBAMA!!!!!

these are some of the dumbest questions i have seen in awhile.

Why?

Because I'm pointing out liberal hypocrisy? Or because I'm asking liberals to be consistent in their war criticism?

Yes....the targets of those strikes were involved in 9-11

Unlike Iraq

Also, while we're on the subject of Democrat war mongers......

Clinton went to war in Kosovo. No one there attacked us.

A Democrat took us to war with Germany, who didn't attack us.
A Democrat took us to war in Vietnam, who didn't attack us.
A Democrat took us to war with Korea, who didn't attack us.
A Democrat nearly took us to war with Cuba and the USSR, who didn't attack us.
A far left Democrat took us to war in WW1, against nations who didn't attack us.

In fact, over 210 years, our wars have almost all been started by Democrats, against foes who didn't attack us. Exceptions: Japan, Bush 1 vs Iraq, Bush 2 vs Iraq.

Those damn war mongering, oil hungry Democrats.

I, for one love the drone strikes

Terrorize the terrorist. Instant death from above You don't see them, you don't hear them........BAM

Imagine being AlQaida living in some bunker afraid to stick your head out. You never know where they are and you never hear the one that gets you.

Great recruitment tool to join AlQaida

Unlike Iraq

Oh, Pakistan was involved with 9-11? When did that happen?

The strikes target people not real estate. And yes the people were involved in 9-11

Oh, cool. So was Saddam and individual worth targeting?

Hitler was, and a Democrat targeted him.
Castro was, and a Democrat targeted him.
Saddam was, and a Republican targeted him.

None of the 3 attacked America.

And I agree w/ you regarding drones. They are a great tool!

Unlike Iraq

The strikes target people not real estate. And yes the people were involved in 9-11

And how can we declare war on a person, not a piece of land or country?

And do we have authority, without a declaration of war on a country, to strike at individuals inside that country?

Is Obama committing a war crime by targeting individuals inside Pakistan without a declaration of war against Pakistan?

Or can we finally just say.....what Bush did wasn't all that bad after all. Saddam deserved to be hanged. The Taliban deserved to be killed. And I'm glad Obama is continuing the fight.

these are some of the dumbest questions i have seen in awhile.

Why?

Because I'm pointing out liberal hypocrisy? Or because I'm asking liberals to be consistent in their war criticism?

Obama is not a liberal. He calls himself a "progressive." Think Teddy Roosevelt or Woodrow Wilson :p

Classic liberals need to find a new term to use. Progressives have hijacked "liberal". "Liberal" is so much easier to type though!!!!

Oh, cool. So was Saddam and individual worth targeting?

Hitler was, and a Democrat targeted him.
Castro was, and a Democrat targeted him.
Saddam was, and a Republican targeted him.

None of the 3 attacked America.

And I agree w/ you regarding drones. They are a great tool!

I don't follow your point at all. What I do follow is not historically accurate

And do we have authority, without a declaration of war on a country, to strike at individuals inside that country?

Is Obama committing a war crime by targeting individuals inside Pakistan without a declaration of war against Pakistan?

Or can we finally just say.....what Bush did wasn't all that bad after all. Saddam deserved to be hanged. The Taliban deserved to be killed. And I'm glad Obama is continuing the fight.
If it can't be done, then please explain how Bush declared war on TERROR??????????????

Terrorists know no borders....I don't care if we take them out with a drone or a knife to the throat

Last edited:

If it can't be done, then please explain how Bush declared war on TERROR??????????????

That was the overall theme of the war on Afghanistan and Iraq. "Terror" isn't a person or country, it is a mental idea. But the technical war was on Iraq and Afghanistan. It's kind of like calling it "The War of 1812". We didn't fight the number 1812. That was just the theme. Or the "Civil War". We weren't fighting the word Civil. Or "The Gulf War". We didn't bomb the water. Get it?

And I'm asking how Obama got the authority to bomb Pakistan now? I'm all for it, but the lefties ripped Bush a new one for being a war monger. Despite the fact that almost all our major wars have been started by Democrats, I still wonder why we are bombing Pakistan if Pakistan wasn't involved in 9/11, and we haven't declared war on that country.

Terrorists know no borders....I don't care if we take them out with a drone or a knife to the throat

You're 100% right on this.

So, would you say it was smart to topple a regime that was obviously anti-American and likely would've protected terrorists? Like we did in Iraq? If they know no borders they'd flee to Iraq.......just like they are fleeing to Pakistan now. But Pakistan is cooperating, Iraq wouldn't, not with Saddam. Right? So Bush was right to take out Saddam, and Obama is right to go after them in Pakistan.

Good job by both. One of the few things I support Obama on.

Was Pakistan involved in 9/11?

Obama is allowing bombings by drones in Pakistan. Is he oil hungry? Is he funneling money to Haliburton? Is Cheney hiding in the oval office influencing him? Is he a war criminal?

Bombs Kill 15 In Pakistan; U.S. Drone Down - CBS News
He must be "oil hungry" to go after the oil of a country ranked 58th in oil production with 59,140 bbl/day. :cuckoo:

Like Bush going after a country that we do not import oil from (Our top providers are Canada, Mexico, Venezuela)............and how we confiscated absolutely ZERO drops of Iraq's oil from 2003-today.

Forum List

Back