OIC Condemns Johnson’s Murder

Thank you Kathianne & JIHADTHIS .
However, time for my bed.
I will be back, there seem sto be some pretty ignorant people here.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
Ignorance is bliss.......enjoy:D :arabia:

Flasher, I certainly don't want to bash, but that 'pleasant neighborhood' aren't you by what used to be the WTC?

Originally posted by kev8864
Thank you Kathianne & JIHADTHIS .
However, time for my bed.
I will be back, there seem sto be some pretty ignorant people here.

:rolleyes:

LOL Kev thats the understatement of the year! Welcome, anybody who enjoys pounding on Flasher as much as me is a good person.

Originally posted by Kathianne
Flasher, I certainly don't want to bash, but that 'pleasant neighborhood' aren't you by what used to be the WTC?

Here us muslims, christians, jews, atheists, liberals, conservatives(well, we don't get to many of these around lower manhattan), etc. get along just fine. Nevermind all the hating going on in this thread.

Originally posted by OCA
LOL Kev thats the understatement of the year! Welcome, anybody who enjoys pounding on Flasher as much as me is a good person.

He-he, I have had wedgies that fought tougher than you, Ocra.
When you are not busy "pounding" one of your buddies.

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
Ignorance is bliss.......enjoy:D :arabia:

You enjoy myself, admit it...:D
So much so that you forgot to point out to me where I called you a racist.:rolleyes:

And now we come full circle, people making statements that they can't back up.

Get some rest.

That pleasant 'world' I was refering to is the one I live in where people judge eachother based on there humanity, not their religion.

Not wanting to bash either, but maybe you got caught up in the whirlwind and missed the point like the rest...?

Originally posted by nycflasher
He-he, I have had wedgies that fought tougher than you, Ocra.
When you are not busy "pounding" one of your buddies.

Kev this is the mind you are dealing with. Don't waste a lot of keystrokes on the board troll. I've killed this fool liberal in the past, right now he's like a chicken after its had its head cut off. Won't be too much longer for him.

Originally posted by OCA
Kev this is the mind you are dealing with. Don't waste a lot of keystrokes on the board troll. I've killed this fool liberal in the past, right now he's like a chicken after its had its head cut off. Won't be too much longer for him.

As usual, Ocra has nothing of substance to say... just trying to prove what a BIG man he is and yank my chain(funboy). Go on Ocra, tell kev how many girls you get. :D

That would be a reference to the time you tried to emphasize a point of yours by saying that "you do way better than me in the women department," whatever the hell that means.

That pleasant 'world' I was refering to is the one I live in where people judge eachother based on there humanity, not their religion.

Not wanting to bash either, but maybe you got caught up in the whirlwind and missed the point like the rest...?

I think you are missing the point. I for one am not advocating hurting anyone that is a neighbor, but am also not blind that some who could smile when they sell you a pack of gum be planning their next hit with a terror cell. I do not think that is paranoid, I think that is aware. I think to base your thinking on projecting your values onto others could be very dangerous.

Do I think we should round up all the Muslims, no. But if there is cause, away they should go.

I think you are missing the point. I for one am not advocating hurting anyone that is a neighbor, but am also not blind that some who could smile when they sell you a pack of gum be planning their next hit with a terror cell. I do not think that is paranoid, I think that is aware. I think to base your thinking on projecting your values onto others could be very dangerous.

Do I think we should round up all the Muslims, no. But if there is cause, away they should go.

Hmm, well if that happens, maybe it will lend me some cred. when I am trying to round up all the fanatical Christians I come across:rolleyes:

Clearly most of you don't live in big cities.

Hmm, well if that happens, maybe it will lend me some cred. when I am trying to round up all the fanatical Christians I come across:rolleyes:

Clearly most of you don't live in big cities.

Hey I'm outside of Chicago. I live in Wheaton, Il. Fundamental Christian Central outside of the South! I've dealt with the fanatical evangelicals and the zealot right-to-lifers. They are off the wall, but they have their 'cause' which if it doesn't cross the line, is not illegal. When they do cross the line, throwing blood, bombing, and killing-They are CONDEMNED from the pulpits of any church I know of.

The crazy Jewish guy in CA that tried to blow up something in I think it was FL, he's in jail, where he should be.

Hey I'm outside of Chicago. I live in Wheaton, Il. Fundamental Christian Central outside of the South! I've dealt with the fanatical evangelicals and the zealot right-to-lifers. They are off the wall, but they have their 'cause' which if it doesn't cross the line, is not illegal. When they do cross the line, throwing blood, bombing, and killing-They are CONDEMNED from the pulpits of any church I know of.

The crazy Jewish guy in CA that tried to blow up something in I think it was FL, he's in jail, where he should be.

I don't understand why we don't just round up all Muslims and deport them or throw them in jail or execute them.:rolleyes:

As usual, Ocra has nothing of substance to say... just trying to prove what a BIG man he is and yank my chain(funboy). Go on Ocra, tell kev how many girls you get. :D

That would be a reference to the time you tried to emphasize a point of yours by saying that "you do way better than me in the women department," whatever the hell that means.

Hmmm hmmm I get a kick out of Flasher/Chippewa and you will too Kev. I guess the women comment was too much for ya seeing as you like testicles across the nose.

I've got plenty to say only saying it now would be like gang tackling the water boy on the sidelines, now wouldn't it?

Why do you think it is so easy for terrorist groups like Al-Qaeda or Hamaas to find people to carry out their suicide bombing missions? Because most muslims in the ME are predisposed because of religion to killing infidels ie Americans. This is simply a fact, there is a huge difference between American born Muslims and foriegn born although that gap is being closed due to the animals in our mist.

But you Flasher in your unrealistic little utopian view of the world cannot understand that because that would force you to judge people, and we can't have that now can we?

Hey I'm outside of Chicago. I live in Wheaton, Il. Fundamental Christian Central outside of the South!

Ahh... I though you were in VT for some reason.

I don't understand why we don't just round up all Muslims and deport them or throw them in jail or execute them.:rolleyes:

Flasher are you stupid enough to believe that some Muslims here aren't involved in terrorism to some degree?

Ahh... I though you were in VT for some reason.

That is where Flasher got his civil union recognized, VT holds sentimental value to him. Lol this is like ducks on the pond!

You enjoy myself, admit it...:D
So much so that you forgot to point out to me where I called you a racist.:rolleyes:

And now we come full circle, people making statements that they can't back up.

Get some rest.

A. Enjoy your hit and run posts?:rolleyes:

B. Get your arguements and quotes right, I'm not the one who accused you of calling me a racist.

C. What statement have I made that hasn't been backed up?

D. Rest this.

Originally posted by OCA
Hmmm hmmm I get a kick out of Flasher/Chippewa and you will too Kev. I guess the women comment was too much for ya seeing as you like testicles across the nose.
-----still waiting for an intelligent comment Ocra

I've got plenty to say only saying it now would be like gang tackling the water boy on the sidelines, now wouldn't it?
-----I have never met anyone with more excuses for a lack of intelligent thought

Why do you think it is so easy for terrorist groups like Al-Qaeda or Hamaas to find people to carry out their suicide bombing missions?
-----Why do you think it was so easy for Hitler to "find" people to carry out his genocide?

Because most muslims in the ME are predisposed because of religion to killing infidels ie Americans. This is simply a fact, there is a huge difference between American born Muslims and foriegn born although that gap is being closed due to the animals in our mist.
-----MOST MUSLIMS DO NOT WANT TO KILL AMERICANS.

But you Flasher in your unrealistic little utopian view of the world cannot understand that because that would force you to judge people, and we can't have that now can we?
-----Judge not lest ye be judged. Do unto your brother as you would have him do to you.

The only people I "fear' are those who want to kill me and they come in all different shapes and sizes. The last thing I am worried about is someone who is of a specific religion, though obviously we are all a bit hyper-sensitive to those claiming allegiance to Allah.

Oh, and OCA, you are the only "straight" guy I know who talks about balls as much as you do. Really.

Forum List

Back