OIC Condemns Johnson’s Murder

nycflasher

Apr 15, 2004
CT
OIC Condemns Johnson’s Murder
Staff Writer

JEDDAH, 21 June 2004 — The Organization of the Islamic Conference, which groups 57 Muslim countries, yesterday condemned as barbaric and criminal the murder of US hostage Paul Johnson by Al-Qaeda terrorists.

In a statement issued at OIC headquarters here, Abdelouahed Belkeziz, the organization’s outgoing secretary-general, termed Johnson’s beheading an act of barbarism.

“Islam recommends the protection of foreigners... and prohibits killing innocent people among these foreigners,” he said.

Belkeziz said the killing “distorts the reputation and image of Islam for foreigners, which harms Muslims around the world.”

He also underlined the organization’s solidarity with Riyadh in “its campaign to wipe out terrorism and destroy” those seeking “sedition” in Saudi Arabia.

In Doha, a Foreign Ministry spokesman said Johnson’s murder was a “terrorist act, against all precepts of Islam, all moral values and all humanitarian principles.”

The spokesman expressed “Qatar’s support for Saudi Arabia in its struggle against terrorism,” the official QNA news agency said.

source

They could condemn all they want, but what are they going to do about it. Action speaks louder than words. This has to stop.

Originally posted by Unknown
They could condemn all they want, but what are they going to do about it. Action speaks louder than words. This has to stop.

Well, I think action for the OIC involves words more than military might. That is the job of...the Saudi police force and military?

But, yeah, actions of course do speak louder than words. I just thought people might be interested to know that Muslims are condemning the murder.

“Islam recommends the protection of foreigners... and prohibits killing innocent people among these foreigners,” he said.

Nevermind the Koran teaching the only way to ENSURE 'heaven' is to kill those opposed to Islam.

(shrug).

Hate to break it to those who get all warm and fuzzy feelings about the muslims condeming those atrocities..Arabs like to lie...It is in their nature. In fact Allah preaches such.

Originally posted by Patriot
Hate to break it to those who get all warm and fuzzy feelings about the muslims condeming those atrocities..Arabs like to lie...It is in their nature. In fact Allah preaches such.

Say something smart. I dare you.

I just did. You dont want to hear the truth about muslims and the religion of Islam and their teachings. Grow up and read the Quran then get back to me..

Originally posted by nycflasher
Well, I think action for the OIC involves words more than military might. That is the job of...the Saudi police force and military?

But, yeah, actions of course do speak louder than words. I just thought people might be interested to know that Muslims are condemning the murder.

I'd be more interested to hear what the Imans are preaching in Mosque in Arabic. Now that would be interesting. Find out:

www.memri.org

Originally posted by Patriot
I just did. You dont want to hear the truth about muslims and the religion of Islam and their teachings. Grow up and read the Quran then get back to me..

In our country Muslims, Christians and Jews co-exist peacefully (for the most part) and are all respected members of the community. Some lie, some don't.

If you are biased against all Muslims then it is you, my brother, who needs to do some reading/living/experiencing. Step out of your bubble, and stop claiming to be patriotic.

Originally posted by Kathianne
I'd be more interested to hear what the Imans are preaching in Mosque in Arabic. Now that would be interesting. Find out:

www.memri.org

Me too.
Not sure about that link, though, Kathianne.

In our country Muslims, Christians and Jews co-exist peacefully (for the most part) and are all respected members of the community. Some lie, some don't.

If you are biased against all Muslims then it is you, my brother, who needs to do some reading/living/experiencing. Step out of your bubble, and stop claiming to be patriotic.

Wow. How many times has this road been walked down? Every 2 weeks we get to start a new thread proving how the Quran calls for the death of the infidels:rolleyes:

http://www.jihadwatch.com

Me too.
Not sure about that link, though, Kathianne.

Flasher, I checked, the link is right but the site is down right now. try later.
:D

Riiigght, a public mouthpiece condemns the murder and you qualify that as "muslims" condemning the murder. That's like Billy Boy condemning his "unmoral" act with sweet Monica "after" he gets caught red handed. Of course they are going to say some public stuff, but it is the average muslim in the street that needs to rise up and condemn this.

Check out this article about Paul's murder:
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Northeast/06/21/saudi.hostage.ap/index.html

Americans, non muslim and muslim are already calling for tolerance when NO violence has occured to them in that town. ONLY people voicing their opinion. AMAZING, no wonder the muslims think they can win.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
you have undeniable proof of this other than your interpretation, or the interpretation of the radicals of islam?

Again why dont you too try reading the Quran for yourself then get back to me...

Do not take the infidels as your friends. Sura 5:51.

Hizb-ut-Tahrir's agenda. You know them as the peaceful Islamics......

1. Restore a worldwide Caliphate, uniting the world under Islamic rule;
2. Ban all faiths apart from Islam, Judaism and Christianity (members of other religions are not listed as "People of the Book" in the Qur'an);

3. Regulate all religious practice according to Sharia law;

4. "Give all non-Muslim states a choice between either joining the Caliphate under Sharia law, or paying a tax to the Caliphate. Failure to pay the tax would be punished by military attack."

What is more patriotic than getting the word out that most muslims want Americans dead. And those who do live in America why would they tell you the truth? If you were planning the demise of someone would you go announce your plans to the world? To anyone? Especially those whom you planned to decimate?

New Topics

Forum List

Back