Ohio, Virginia, or Florida

Romney will win oHIo and Florida, because VA has too many blacks and Federal leach employees for him to overcome.

Florida will hinge on the old people vote believing who on healthcare.

oHIo will hinge on voters realizing a Republican Governor fixed their mess, not Obamination.

You're probably quite accurate. One other aspect people overlook is that one or two blue states might go red? One never knows. Anything is possible. No one really knows what people actually do once in the booth with privacy.

Word is Obammy isn't voting for himself. He doesn't trust the guy. :D

The numbers are consistent in all three states. Obama leads 55 percent to 39 percent in Ohio, and 55 percent to 39 percent in Pennsylvania.

Obama has a slightly smaller but still large lead on the question among voters older than 55 in those states.

About 1 in 5 likely voters said health care was the most important issue to them. The economy ranks first with more than twice that many.

Overall, Obama leads Romney 53-44 in Florida, 53-43 in Ohio and 54-42 in Pennsylvania.

The survey follows a Washington Post poll released Tuesday that found Obama up 52-44 in Ohio and 51-47 in Florida.

Read more: Swing-states polls: President Obama tops Mitt Romney on Medicare - Brett Norman - POLITICO.com

404085852.jpg

I suppose he could make history, and become the 1st republican ever to lose Ohio but take the election. It's doubtful, but possible I suppose.

Really and would you have thought a two year Senator and a community agitator who is half black would have won so handily. It doubt it. But I don't expect you to be honest enough to say that.

A community agitator? 0.o

You're right in that an Obama victory was a surprise. I will be equally surprised if Romney makes this a historic election by losing Ohio but winning overall.

has anyone mentioned Obama won all three in 08 - and is leading in all three in 2012 ...

Forum List

Back