Ohio, Virginia, or Florida

With Mitt's stance against the auto industry bail out, Ohio is gone. As seniors learn more and more about Romney and Ryan's plans for medicare, the more that age groop is backing Obama. Virginia may go for Romney, but the last poll shows Obama will an 8 point edge in that state.

If Romney wins Colorado, Iowa, Ohio, and Florida, but not Virginia, the president is re-elected with 270 EC votes.

There are many ways for the president to win that are likely; Romney, not.

With voter id he can carry Ohio otherwise dem vote manufacturing will buy Obama the election

I suppose he could make history, and become the 1st republican ever to lose Ohio but take the election. It's doubtful, but possible I suppose.

Really and would you have thought a two year Senator and a community agitator who is half black would have won so handily. It doubt it. But I don't expect you to be honest enough to say that.

Romney will win oHIo and Florida, because VA has too many blacks and Federal leach employees for him to overcome.

Florida will hinge on the old people vote believing who on healthcare.

oHIo will hinge on voters realizing a Republican Governor fixed their mess, not Obamination.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back