Ohio to obama, goodbye.

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Just days ahead of the election, Jeep announced that it is considering closing it's American plant entirely and moving to China.

Obama to Leno: I struggle with math above the 7th grade level | WashingtonExaminer.com

In another potential blow for the president's Ohio reelection campaign, Jeep, the rugged brand President Obama once said symbolized American freedom, is considering giving up on the United States and shifting production to China.

Such a move would crash the economy in towns like Toledo, Ohio, where Jeeps are made and supplied, and rob the community of the economic security they thought Obama's auto bailout assured them.

Just days ahead of the election, Jeep announced that it is considering closing it's American plant entirely and moving to China.

Obama to Leno: I struggle with math above the 7th grade level | WashingtonExaminer.com

In another potential blow for the president's Ohio reelection campaign, Jeep, the rugged brand President Obama once said symbolized American freedom, is considering giving up on the United States and shifting production to China.

Such a move would crash the economy in towns like Toledo, Ohio, where Jeeps are made and supplied, and rob the community of the economic security they thought Obama's auto bailout assured them.

Well....Obama gave Chrysler to the Italians

Thinking about something and doing it are two completely different things. Certainly, if Jeep sales are strong in China, it would make sense to produce them there for Chinese sales. However, to move all production to China would be suicide in the US market. the backlash could actually put an end to Chrysler in the US.

Actually, I just heard on the local news that Jeep put out a statement that under no circumstances are they considering closing US plants.

Yes, so true, and in addition:

OSHKOSH, Wis. - Bad news will greet Vice President Joe Biden when he arrives in Wisconsin Thursday night. Hours earlier, Oshkosh's largest employer announced that it will lay off 450 employees in January.

Oshkosh Corp., a truck manufacturer with Pentagon contracts, blamed the "difficult decisions" on looming cuts to the nation's defense budget.

Wisconsin company announces layoffs ahead of Biden arrival | WashingtonExaminer.com

Yes, so true, and in addition:

OSHKOSH, Wis. - Bad news will greet Vice President Joe Biden when he arrives in Wisconsin Thursday night. Hours earlier, Oshkosh's largest employer announced that it will lay off 450 employees in January.

Oshkosh Corp., a truck manufacturer with Pentagon contracts, blamed the "difficult decisions" on looming cuts to the nation's defense budget.

Wisconsin company announces layoffs ahead of Biden arrival | WashingtonExaminer.com

What state again?..I hope someone reminds Joe where he is:eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAgvGWqjuxU]OOPS, In OHIO Biden Thinks He's in IOWA - Ohio Campaign Oct. 24, 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Actually, I just heard on the local news that Jeep put out a statement that under no circumstances are they considering closing US plants.

link?
Oh wait, here it is...
Fiat SpA (F), majority owner of Chrysler Group LLC, plans to return Jeep output to China

Oh wait.... maybe this one...
Jeep Officially Announces Interest in China Production

Damn... it was here a second ago...

okay, I found it now...
Fiat plans to produce all Jeep models in China

Hmmm I guess not. That kinda makes you a liar.

Last edited:
Hmmmm........... Ambigous. Do they plan to produce all the models they make in China, or do they plan to move all production to China. Two differant things.

You polling cherry pickers are gonna be shocked election day... SHOCKED! :D

Gee must be nice to bring in Sheldon on homework. And yet Obama likes to brag he graduated from prestigious schools yet there is no record of it and he was a community organizer with no real record of that either and he isn't capable of helping his children in math yet expects the country to believe he can budget the American economy?? It is evident that he failed miserably at that and maybe should have taken economics 101 in college...if he ever attended college. Makes one think he is Amish as they do not trend school after 8th grade.

Actual result, Ohio:

Obama +2.97 (+3).

Looks like your doomsday scenario didn't quite go as you planned, eh?

:rofl:

Forum List

Back