Ohio State fans - Do you want Penn State to win or lose on saturday?

I think Bama might have something to say about that. I'd love for my Crimson Tide to face OSU in the playoffs.

OSU, the last team to beat Bama in over a 100 years.

You sound butt hurt.

The last team to beat us was Ole Miss. That was Sept of last year, on our way to the Chsmpionship. But you always want to beat someone who won your last meeting. But, if I am not mistaken, our record against OSU is 3-1. No butthurt. Just wanting to play the best. That way none of the OSU fans can whine they would have beaten us, like we have heard since January.

Yep, as I suspected, butt hurt.

Losing meaningless games does not count. What I mean is losing a game that prevents you from winning the championship, I. e., being a LOOOOOSER for the year. It's called not living up to expectations, kinda like the Yankees missing the playoffs that generates a nation wide scandal. That's what OSU did to the low tide.

Oh, so losing a playoff game makes you a loser? Then what does not making the playoffs at all make you? Especially when you were expected to win it?

Here is a list of the 5 most winningest programs in college football history.

The 5 Winningest Programs in College Football History

Something must be wrong, Bama is no where to be seen..........

If you want to talk about ancient history, that's fine.

4 unanimous national championships in 7 years is recent. And in a time of increased parity.
I think Bama might have something to say about that. I'd love for my Crimson Tide to face OSU in the playoffs.

You sound butt hurt.

The last team to beat us was Ole Miss. That was Sept of last year, on our way to the Chsmpionship. But you always want to beat someone who won your last meeting. But, if I am not mistaken, our record against OSU is 3-1. No butthurt. Just wanting to play the best. That way none of the OSU fans can whine they would have beaten us, like we have heard since January.

Losing meaningless games does not count. What I mean is losing a game that prevents you from winning the championship, I. e., being a LOOOOOSER for the year. It's called not living up to expectations, kinda like the Yankees missing the playoffs that generates a nation wide scandal. That's what OSU did to the low tide.

Oh, so losing a playoff game makes you a loser? Then what does not making the playoffs at all make you? Especially when you were expected to win it?

We are tied for #6. Bama has 13 fewer wins than Ohio State over 124 years. Not much of a margin.

But, as I said, ancient history isn't relevant here.

You sound butt hurt.

Winning percentage? How about championships, Ohio St. doesn't make the top 5, Alabama does.

Winning percentage? How about championships, Ohio St. doesn't make the top 5, Alabama does.

OSU runs a clean program, Bama pays their boys a trillion bucks a year.

Mind you, i think college footballers should be paid, but it has to be made legit first.

Mind you, i think college footballers should be paid, but it has to be made legit first.

Hasn't OSU been punished by the NCAA more recently than Bama?

Players come to Alabama to win championships. Every recruiting class Saban has brought in since 2007 has at least one ring.

Really? I think OSU has been punished more recently than Bama, but hey you need to make excuses for your failures.

After beating Michigan, everything else is anti-climatic. This Saturday decides who the Champs are for the year....
65a2b10b.gif

You sound butt hurt.

I wanted to ask you about this idea of losing a "meaningless game". Ole Miss was a conference game. OSU lost a game to Michigan State that kept them out of the playoffs.

New coaches poll just out - 1 pm ET sunday- and it's bama osu clemson and washington. That should be the playoff lineup.

Forum List

Back