Ohio State fans - Do you want Penn State to win or lose on saturday?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
If PSU wins then OSU has no chance at the Big Ten Championship but it will increase OSU's chance at the national title.

Therefore , I want Penn to win.

If PSU wins then OSU has no chance at the Big Ten Championship but it will increase OSU's chance at the national title.

Therefore , I want Penn to win.

I always want Pedostate to lose. They should not even have a team.

• Banned
The ultimate goal is to win the National title every year. Just win and don't worry about anything else.

That's how i see it. If osu had no chance at the national title, only then would it make sense to focus on the Big Ten title.

After beating Michigan, everything else is anti-climatic. This Saturday decides who the Champs are for the year....
65a2b10b.gif

I always want Pedostate to lose. They should not even have a team.

Democrats insist that pedophilia is just an alternate life style.
What a RIDICULOUS POST....0/10

Really?

Here is what is ridiculous, a coach, and an entire university covers for child abuse. They then wait for Jo Pa to get his record number of wins for the history books before he retires to then break the scandal. Then when they take down Jo Pa's statue, all hell breaks loose. Fans don't understand why the university and coaches were being penalized for enabling a university charity to pimp out boys. After all, what is more important than football and all the revenue it brings in?

The biggest insult of all is, the NCAA reduced their penalties later after they were made. Apparently, they missed the cash flow.

Now get bent.

After beating Michigan, everything else is anti-climatic. This Saturday decides who the Champs are for the year....
65a2b10b.gif

I think Bama might have something to say about that. I'd love for my Crimson Tide to face OSU in the playoffs.

OSU, the last team to beat Bama in over a 100 years.

You sound butt hurt.

The last team to beat us was Ole Miss. That was Sept of last year, on our way to the Chsmpionship. But you always want to beat someone who won your last meeting. But, if I am not mistaken, our record against OSU is 3-1. No butthurt. Just wanting to play the best. That way none of the OSU fans can whine they would have beaten us, like we have heard since January.

65a2b10b.gif

I think Bama might have something to say about that. I'd love for my Crimson Tide to face OSU in the playoffs.

You sound butt hurt.

The last team to beat us was Ole Miss. That was Sept of last year, on our way to the Chsmpionship. But you always want to beat someone who won your last meeting. But, if I am not mistaken, our record against OSU is 3-1. No butthurt. Just wanting to play the best. That way none of the OSU fans can whine they would have beaten us, like we have heard since January.

Yep, as I suspected, butt hurt.

Losing meaningless games does not count. What I mean is losing a game that prevents you from winning the championship, I. e., being a LOOOOOSER for the year. It's called not living up to expectations, kinda like the Yankees missing the playoffs that generates a nation wide scandal. That's what OSU did to the low tide.

65a2b10b.gif

You sound butt hurt.

Yep, as I suspected, butt hurt.

Losing meaningless games does not count. What I mean is losing a game that prevents you from winning the championship, I. e., being a LOOOOOSER for the year. It's called not living up to expectations, kinda like the Yankees missing the playoffs that generates a nation wide scandal. That's what OSU did to the low tide.

Oh, so losing a playoff game makes you a loser? Then what does not making the playoffs at all make you? Especially when you were expected to win it?

OSU beat the crap out of mich and Penn won too so i got my wish. OSU now goes into the playoffs without playing any more games and risking loss or injury.

Forum List

Back