Ohio Secretary of State recieves death threats

so the tape of the rally, where kill him was shouted, that was shown over and over and over again on 24/7 news was not real? you;ve got to be kidding? was he really shouting something else and not kill him, as my ears and millions of other ears heard? i don't get it?

care

well because the secret service couldn't find him they said it never happened and NOW the secret service keeps the press out of the crowds so they can't capture people on video screaming threats. Pretty neat trick eh :eusa_whistle:

some smuck is not the party leadership.

Your party has a proven record of voter supression that includes court documents.

would you like to discuss the activities in Chicago in 1960? or is Kennedy off limits? or are you going to defend him with the "Well he would have won without Illinois anyway."

There will be evidence of these peoples called in threats folks.

From a payphone.

Maybe the election officials should just do the right thing. People don't take it kindly when their vote is stolen.

What would it say about liberals if they let 3 elections be stolen?

Look at that nut who went into a liberal church and shot people. They didn't even do anything.

We know they are going to chalange new voters. We know they'll put two old voting machines in busy places to make ppl wait.

We estimate they'll throw out as many votes as we have new voters.

This is so exciting. Is bush going to suspend the elections? Is a terorist attack coming? Will they steal it again? Will they kill bin ladin? Stay tuned.

From a payphone.

Maybe the election officials should just do the right thing. People don't take it kindly when their vote is stolen.

Look at that nut who went into a liberal church and shot people. They didn't even do anything.

We know they are going to chalange new voters. We know they'll put two old voting machines in busy places to make ppl wait.

This is so exciting. Is bush going to suspend the elections? Is a terorist attack coming? Will they steal it again? Will they kill bin ladin? Stay tuned.

Who knows?

I live close to the Naval Air station here, and a lot of planes have been flying out after midnight. That usually means something is going down.

From a payphone.

The Florida, Republican Congress, cut voting machine places down and cut their hours the early voting places are opened in half.

the early voting lines in some areas of broward county have been reported at having 5 hour waits, in the heat and the sun...saw that on the news tonight.

In all fairness, the news did say that Florida did not have the money to keep all the voting booths opened.

The Florida, Republican Congress, cut voting machine places down and cut their hours the early voting places are opened in half.

the early voting lines in some areas of broward county have been reported at having 5 hour waits, in the heat and the sun...saw that on the news tonight.

This is why we need to get every republican out of office. Its not just them. It's also their appointees. All the katherine harris, alberto gonzales', ken blackwell's. I'm hearing about this woman from colorado. CO is going to be the next florida. And this woman is going to pull florida and ohio's all over the country. Literally millions of votes not counted.

That could make this close.

I believe in the reverse bradley effect. Guys who won't say their voting for obama but when they pull the curtain, they do.

This is why we need to get every republican out of office. Its not just them. It's also their appointees. All the katherine harris, alberto gonzales', ken blackwell's. I'm hearing about this woman from colorado. CO is going to be the next florida. And this woman is going to pull florida and ohio's all over the country. Literally millions of votes not counted.

That could make this close.

I believe in the reverse bradley effect. Guys who won't say their voting for obama but when they pull the curtain, they do.

you mean colorado could go republican? sweet!!

Colorado has a Democratic governor.

It is not going to happen.

She was secretary of state I think? i'll get the details tomorrow. Anyways, bush appointed her to oversee the election on a national level, and she's going to help states challenge millions of votes across the country, including colorado.

One article said the dems need to get on this and so far its going unchecked.

I hope you are right of course. All the progressive talk is about this. I think its going to be a landslide but can't help worry about election fraud 3.

She was secretary of state I think? i'll get the details tomorrow. Anyways, bush appointed her to oversee the election on a national level, and she's going to help states challenge millions of votes across the country, including colorado.

One article said the dems need to get on this and so far its going unchecked.

I hope you are right of course. All the progressive talk is about this. I think its going to be a landslide but can't help worry about election fraud 3.

yeah, get colorado and pennsylvania in mccain's column. sounds good.

Forum List

Back