Ohio Secretary of State recieves death threats

• Banned
That is what is so brillient about the Obama campaign , they are doing really well in traditionally R states.

This idea of a permanent R majority is going to kill the R party entirely.

curious to see how many people believe this story but not paperboy's.

From the link at the beginning of this thread....

A GOP attempt to force as many as 200,000 newly-registered voters in Ohio to cast provisional ballots was rejected last week by the US Supreme Court. Since then, reports CNN's John Roberts, things in Ohio have gotten "downright nasty."

Roberts spoke with Ohio Secretary of State Jennifer Brunner, who has had her official state website hacked and has even been receiving death threats. A Monday press release from Brunner's office stated, "In recent weeks, phone lines and e-mail channels have been barraged, even in the business filings section of the office, with menacing messages and even threats of harm or death. Last week, a suspicious package covered with threatening messages and containing an unidentified powder was mailed to the Secretary of State's office via the previous location of the Client Services Center."

"Veterans in my office ... said they've never seen anything like this," Brunner told Roberts. "It's very unfortunate. It seems like there's an effort to shake the confidence of voters."

• Banned
There is a video of ther SS telling the story at the bottom of the piece.

• Banned
It is a CNN interview.

what you guys have posted is bullshit

You know, if the federal budget wasn't approaching three trillion dollars I'd bet we'd see a lot less of this.
By the way, the Dems have a history of faking attacks on themselves. I wouldn't be surprised if this ends up being more of the same.

You know, if the federal budget wasn't approaching three trillion dollars I'd bet we'd see a lot less of this.
By the way, the Dems have a history of faking attacks on themselves. I wouldn't be surprised if this ends up being more of the same.

I wouldn't doubt anything at this point. I don't trust Jennifer Brunner or the GOP.

We don't need Ohio.

All we need is Colorado.

Rachel Maddow last night was talking about the former secretary of state in colorado or some high ranking position. Anyways, this person regardless of her name or rank, I hear that they are following the Katherine Harris playbook, only on a national level.

It might be Colorado Attorney General Gale Norton.

I'm not sure. All I know is the GOP is getting blatent in their tactics to steal the elections. RIGHT IN OUR FACE about it.

There will be evidence of these peoples called in threats folks.

some smuck is not the party leadership.

Your party has a proven record of voter supression that includes court documents.

And it was planted Dems at the Pallin rallies shouting all the hate shit.
Interesting you should mention that rayboy:
Secret Service says "Kill him" allegation unfounded | Wilkes-Barre breaking news | timesleader.com - The Times Leader
SCRANTON – The agent in charge of the Secret Service field office in Scranton said allegations that someone yelled “kill him” when presidential hopeful Barack Obama’s name was mentioned during Tuesday’s Sarah Palin rally are unfounded.
Next smear please.

Forum List

Back