Ohio puts Man down like the Animal he was...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Ohio executes man using animal euthanasia drug - Yahoo! News

Baston, who was 20 at the time of the murder, admitted to participating in the robbery but denied shooting Chong Mah. Baston said he had no intention to kill anyone, and that an accomplice had committed the murder.

The defense argued in an appeal for clemency that the family of the victim did not want Baston to be sentenced to death and still opposed his execution.

The defense also argued that Baston, who had been abandoned by his mother and abused by his father, has been a model inmate and participated in several community service projects.

Ohio Governor John Kasich denied the petition for clemency.

Smith said Baston had no requests for his last meal, so he ate on Wednesday night what everyone else at the prison was eating: beef macaroni casserole, spinach, peas, fresh fruit, wheat bread and a beverage.

The Baston execution took place a day after the governor of Illinois banned the death penalty in the state, finding the system was too flawed to be fixed.

The U.S. executed 46 people last year, down from 52 in 2009.

^How many different ways does Reuters want to try to Sympathize with and Excuse for the Convicted?...

Report the News already.

:)

peace...

Last edited:
Ohio executes man using animal euthanasia drug - Yahoo! News

Baston, who was 20 at the time of the murder, admitted to participating in the robbery but denied shooting Chong Mah. Baston said he had no intention to kill anyone, and that an accomplice had committed the murder.

The defense argued in an appeal for clemency that the family of the victim did not want Baston to be sentenced to death and still opposed his execution.

The defense also argued that Baston, who had been abandoned by his mother and abused by his father, has been a model inmate and participated in several community service projects.

Ohio Governor John Kasich denied the petition for clemency.

Smith said Baston had no requests for his last meal, so he ate on Wednesday night what everyone else at the prison was eating: beef macaroni casserole, spinach, peas, fresh fruit, wheat bread and a beverage.

The Baston execution took place a day after the governor of Illinois banned the death penalty in the state, finding the system was too flawed to be fixed.

The U.S. executed 46 people last year, down from 52 in 2009.

^How many different ways does Reuters want to try to Sympathize with and Excuse for the Convicted?...

Report the News already.

peace...

What a fucking baston!!!

I wonder what Cheech said about the murder of his friend?

I think we should go back to public hangings. That would make a great tv reality show.

I know your post was tongue in cheek, doggy, but I mean this seriously: the manner of execution should mirror the method used in the crime.

How could it be 'unusual' if it was the usual manner chosen by the perp?

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I think we should go back to public hangings. That would make a great tv reality show.

I know your post was tongue in cheek, doggy, but I mean this seriously: the manner of execution should mirror the method used in the crime.

How could it be 'unusual' if it was the usual manner chosen by the perp?

Then the Woman who Drug a Tow Truck Driver to his Death here in the Springs in Colorado should have the same done to her...

All he was trying to do was his Job...

peace...

I can't really see why this guy got the DP.

I see your point... After all, he says he was Abandoned by his Mother and abused by his Father...

And most importantly, he said he didn't do it.

Not Guilty.

peace...

That isn't what I said, but thanks for spinning it into a Beck Special. Idiot.

I meant, yea.... his family background is tragic, the victim's family didn't want him executed, and it seems to me that thousands of people commit much more horrific crimes and don't get executed.

I support the DP, but it seems to me that it depends more on whim than the law. I disapprove of executing people on a whim, for politics, or for any other reason than they are too dangerous to ever be released into society again and what they did was so horrific that it is a just punishment.

That's because you're a liberal.

Um... She's not a Liberal... She's Wrong once and a while, but a Liberal she ain't. :thup:

peace...

I disagree.

She's certainly not a conservative, so I don't know what to call her.

She's a "political confrontationalist."

She doesn't know what her opinion is until she hears yours.

I Respect that she will Challenge me... She and I Probably Agree more than not, but I Like and Honest Challenge...

She Certainly isn't a Ravi or Bodecea Troll on this Forum.

And she's not a Liberal.

peace...

Um... She's not a Liberal... She's Wrong once and a while, but a Liberal she ain't. :thup:

peace...

I disagree.

I Respect that she will Challenge me... She and I Probably Agree more than not, but I Like and Honest Challenge...

And she's not a Liberal.

peace...

I respect your opinion.

It hasn't affected mine.

That's because you're a liberal.

peace...

I disagree.

I don't march lock step in line with any given political ideology. That may be too intellectually challenging for you but it isn't for me. I tend to think an issue through for myself and make up my own mind. I'm not really overly interested in your 'opinion' since they are rarely your own.

People should be able to disagree, disagreement is healthy. It is democratic. That you can't cope with being challenged on your 'opinions' isn't my problem.

I disagree.

And she's not a Liberal.

peace...

I respect your opinion.

It hasn't affected mine.

And I Respect this Discussion and your Tone.

We can Agree to Disagree. :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back