Ohio poll: Obama leads by 5 percentage points

Yes it is.

the right in this country has been pumping the idea of taxes and regulations are evil.

It distroyed the world economy and now you are tripling down on the idiot ideas of the economic short bus school of the Austrians.

Your ideas failed in practice yet again.

why do you stick with historically failed ideas?

You're so far beyond stupid there is no remediation available to cure it. You just can not fix stupid.

Taxes and regulations didn't "destroy the world economy" Capt. Hyperbole.

And for the record, the Austrian school scholars were the ones who called the housing bubble as early as 2001. Pretty good for the "short bus school".

While your hero, Krugman, was the one clamoring for the federal reserve to pump that bubble up following the burst of the dotcom bubble.

You really should STFU permenantly, TM. You do nothing but drool on this forum.

My question is, if the Austrian school is so popular why didn't Bush get rid of the Federal Reserve?

Popular, they are not. Just look how every media pundit and economic "scholar" laughed Peter Schiff off stage when he told them what was going to happen. Economic freedom is extremely unpopular in the media, academics and Washington. For a simple reason; the idea of anchored money and sane monetary position stifles these people's abilities to "capitalize" on positions that they favor.

That does not make them "short bus". What it makes them is unpopular for being correct. That's how it goes in a time of universal deceit.

Rasmussen does disclose their internals... You said it yourself... You can get their methodology from their site directly as well...

Why would we dismiss them?

This poll, the topic of the thread, doesn't disclose their internals in the article... Not surprising, though...

Do you seriously think democratics will turnout in +6 to +11 numbers this year?

I asked you if you paid to see Rasmussen's internals. You didn't answer.

My answer is irrelevant to the discussion... Rasmussen's internals are available to those that want them badly enough... Again, their methodology is on their site, free of charge...

It's a simple question....

Then it should be easy for you to link me to the Rasmussen D to R sampling ratio on their September 12th Ohio poll showing Obama up by 1.

If Obama wins I'm becoming one of those "47%" parasites feasting off he labor of others. I'm done paying taxes and mortgages, I'll let you guys pay it for me.

Wow.

I could get use to living like a Progressive leech.

Romney will probably win.

The entire world laughs at how stupid the Republicans are, but they get out to vote.

Granted, this will probably be the last time an all white party can win, but another 4 years of Bush policies will create problems for decades to come. Republicans don't care. They hate having a black president that much. They just hate it. But, in the long run, they need to get used to it. Obama won't be the last.

I asked you if you paid to see Rasmussen's internals. You didn't answer.

My answer is irrelevant to the discussion... Rasmussen's internals are available to those that want them badly enough... Again, their methodology is on their site, free of charge...

It's a simple question....

Then it should be easy for you to link me to the Rasmussen D to R sampling ratio on their September 12th Ohio poll showing Obama up by 1.
It's available through purchase at their site...

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/register/platinum_service_description

As I said, available to those who want them badly enough...

It's a simple question...

Forum List

Back