Ohio&Pa- HIGHEST jobless rates in nation- LIBRUL UTOPIA!

The Department of Labor has announced that new jobless claims rose by a staggering 78,000 in the first week after the election, reaching a seasonally-adjusted total of 439,000. Over the past year, and in the weeks leading up to the election, jobless claims were said to be declining, dipping as low as 339,000, with the media proclaiming that they had reached the "lowest level in more than four years." Now, suddenly, the news seems far less rosy.

Yes, the OBAMA STATE RUN MEDIA LIED to you ...

I still dont understand how Romney had 53 districts in PENN that he didnt get any votes for. Is that fact?

Don't assume that the people of OH and PA wanted jobs. What they wanted was more benefits. That's what they voted for.

Surely this is just coincidence....................

It must be time for some government "stimulus" and union pay offs...............

Don't worry. Once they start taxing the Rich at a higher rate the economy will come screaming back.

I've never seen someone so excited that other people are losing their jobs.

It's called IRONY , Zombie.. LOL You dumbazz libruls are your own worst enemy.. I've said it a hundred times and it's true! YOU FUCK YOURSELVES..NO need for vibes, hand jobs, head.. Hell, you can lie in your own piss and have a literal fuck me fest! :razz:

Enjoy~

I've never seen someone so excited that other people are losing their jobs.

I've rarely seen someone so quick to attack straw men and create red herrings to avoid dealing with facts.

it's what she does

that, and welsh on internet bets. :lol:

And what it that you do other than troll through and mock people?

Oh I forget...you post ostrich pictures as avatars and join in on piling on people because on your own you're one big, useless LOSER!

I've rarely seen someone so quick to attack straw men and create red herrings to avoid dealing with facts.

it's what she does

that, and welsh on internet bets. :lol:

And what it that you do other than troll through and mock people?

Oh I forget...you post ostrich pictures as avatars and join in on piling on people because on your own you're one big, useless LOSER!

LOL!! The signature is on my profile.. everyone can see it so the librul shitfest can rot.. Whiners, Liars, and Dopes.. Oh my!

CELBRATE GOOD TIMEZ~ WooooOOOhOOOooo How do you like those Union jobs now???

I like them a lot. Folks who are higher-paid spend more into their local economies, driving up demand that adds more jobs still. Non unon workers, who are paid less on average, create fewer jobs, obviously.

So you gotta wonder how MI and OH would be doing without the auto industry jobs we saved by helping out US Auto-makers. Add a million or so formerly high-paid workers to the unemployment rolls, both losing the money they'd spend back into their states, and burdening UI costs? It would be nightmare for MI and OH, not to mention surrounding states.

I shudder to think how bad things would be had we followed the advice of Romney, and then elected that disconnected dim wit to the highest office in this or any land.

Forum List

Back