Ohio official who snooped Joe the Plumber’s records is an Obama donor

I don't think Obama knew Joe was full of shit. In fact, if you read or listen to their entire exchange it was a very civil discussion with all questions answered and in the end Joe agreed that Obama explained himself credibly.

It's what happened next that was a major eff up. McCain latched on to some comment, took it out of context, and used Joe like an old piece of toilet paper to make a stupid lie out of the entire exchange.

I disagree, When I listened to the whole conversation I called Bullshit right away, since Obama has a Harvard Law degree I imagine he felt the same way, it was a set up question and Obama didnt waffle on his ideas.

An Obama supporter did it? Oh...then that makes it alright then!

Uh huh...sure. Whatever.

You're just pissed at Joe the Plumber because he actually had the gall to ask Obama an actual question on an actual issue that was not pre-approved by Obama's "Media Relations" division.

Why woud I be pissed he asked the question. I'm pissed because he has become a puppet and a piece of human propaganda in this election and he would never have voted for Obama based on his personal views and he is a liar.

But do you live in a Pro-America part of Florida or an Anti-America part of Florida? You only count if you live in the right part.

I dont know Ravi, is there a chart for that or do I need to write a letter to Governor Palin to find out. I'll tell you what I am, I'm pro reality and anti bullshit, put that on a bumper sticker.

Last edited:
An Obama supporter did it? Oh...then that makes it alright then!

Uh huh...sure. Whatever.

You're just pissed at Joe the Plumber because he actually had the gall to ask Obama an actual question on an actual issue that was not pre-approved by Obama's "Media Relations" division.

Roadvirus writes like a guy yelling at the radio.

And now Joe the plumber is on the campaign trail for Mccain and people want to believe this wasnt a campaign stunt. Joe the tard knew what his motives were from the beginning.

Well, your talking to one now, I am a blue collared worker who's name is joe, I have looked at 1000's of tax returns because of what I do for a living and I know damn well Plumbers will not be affected by Obama's tax plan. Thats why this whole thing is so laughable. So from one Joe to another, PISS OFF.

Fair enough. If I may I'd like to ask you a couple questions:

1. Did your tax rate go down as a result of the Bush tax cuts?

2. Do you agree with 40% of tax filers who do not pay any Federal tax receiving a check from the government?

Joe the Plumber was right in asking the question. He exposed Obama for who he is: A Marxist. Obama and his team should just admit that, but they know they won't win the election if they do so they attack Joe the Plumber. It's pathetic.

was Teddy Rosevelt a Marxist too? Was Clinton?

GMAFB with this bullshit. You know you don't even believe it yourself.

How is returning us to the taxes we had under Clinton marxist?

you idiot cons (or those who chamipon them) are truly ridiculous.

Obama is a Marxist. He belonged to a church for 20 years that preached Black Liberation Theology. Marxist to the core.

Fair enough. If I may I'd like to ask you a couple questions:

1. Did your tax rate go down as a result of the Bush tax cuts?

2. Do you agree with 40% of tax filers who do not pay any Federal tax receiving a check from the government?

I'll try to answer

1. I paid over $65k in taxes the last 2 years but I made over $200k the last 2 years as well. That all changed as I worked for one of the big bad banks that closed down and I lost my job last Dec. Now I make less than half of what I did but I always felt like I was blessed when I made that money so I wasnt happy about paying all those taxes but I knew it was what it was and I should just be happy I was doing better than most. I dont have a Harvard degree and I am an ex jock that worked my way into banking. I have never been the smart guy and didnt ever think I would make that much money so I took it with a grain of salt and paid the taxes.

2. I'm indifferent on this one. I actually think this is where he will change his plan if it changes at all. I dont think old folks need a tax break but some of this 40% will be in the workforce but just very low income so they could use the money. I myself wouldnt mind paying higher taxes if I knew it was for the better of the economy.

I'll try to answer

1. I paid over $65k in taxes the last 2 years but I made over $200k the last 2 years as well. That all changed as I worked for one of the big bad banks that closed down and I lost my job last Dec. Now I make less than half of what I did but I always felt like I was blessed when I made that money so I wasnt happy about paying all those taxes but I knew it was what it was and I should just be happy I was doing better than most. I dont have a Harvard degree and I am an ex jock that worked my way into banking. I have never been the smart guy and didnt ever think I would make that much money so I took it with a grain of salt and paid the taxes.

2. I'm indifferent on this one. I actually think this is where he will change his plan if it changes at all. I dont think old folks need a tax break but some of this 40% will be in the workforce but just very low income so they could use the money. I myself wouldnt mind paying higher taxes if I knew it was for the better of the economy.

OK. I'm guessing your tax rate did go down under the Bush tax cuts as pretty much everyone had a tax cut. Those tax cuts will expire in 2010 so in essence everyone will get a tax increase when they expire.

I paid more then you in taxes the last two years. I don't like it but I don't lose sleep over it either.

What I don't like is the idea that I'll pay more to subsidize those who may zero. And if Obama does change that part of his plan it shows he is only interested in buying votes now.

We could do a lot to help our economy by:

a. Freezing spending.
b. Cutting Capital gains taxes.
c. Cutting corporate taxes to same level as Ireland.
d. Not raising taxes.
e. Extending the Bush tax cuts.

This simple plan would do wonders for our economy and is very close to what McCain proposes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back