Ohio official who snooped Joe the Plumber’s records is an Obama donor

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
Ohio's inspector general is investigating why a state agency director approved checking the state child-support computer system for information on "Joe the Plumber." Helen Jones-Kelly, director of the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services, confirmed today that she OK'd the check on Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher following the Oct. 15 presidential debate. She said there were no political reasons for the check on the sudden presidential campaign fixture though the Support Enforcement Tracking System.

She made a maximum contribution to the Obama campaign. Not political. Right. And this is the change we've been waiting for.

Link here and here

Last edited:
Ohio's inspector general is investigating why a state agency director approved checking the state child-support computer system for information on "Joe the Plumber." Helen Jones-Kelly, director of the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services, confirmed today that she OK'd the check on Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher following the Oct. 15 presidential debate. She said there were no political reasons for the check on the sudden presidential campaign fixture though the Support Enforcement Tracking System.

She made a maximum contribution to the Obama campaign. Not political. Right. And this is the change we've been waiting for.

Link here and here

Hopefully that wouldnt be abuse of power. We already did that once.

You put your neck out there in the limelight and lie about who you are, don't expect to stay safe. If this guy was who he said he was and didn't show up on interviews with almost every single show on foxnews and start campaigning with John McCain, he wouldn't be in this mess. You want to jump into the fire, fine, jump, but don't expect not to get burned.

It's one thing to ask a politician a question. It's another to lie and then to go on a network that supports the opposing candidate and lie again.

You put your neck out there in the limelight and lie about who you are, don't expect to stay safe. If this guy was who he said he was and didn't show up on interviews with almost every single show on foxnews and start campaigning with John McCain, he wouldn't be in this mess. You want to jump into the fire, fine, jump, but don't expect not to get burned.

It's one thing to ask a politician a question. It's another to lie and then to go on a network that supports the opposing candidate and lie again.

LOL--it's a damn good thing the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services is checking up on this guy for us all. :lol:

She said the check was performed to see if he was current on his child support payments.

I guess stating on national tv that you make over $250,000 per year is reason for the family services division to become suspicious.

She said the check was performed to see if he was current on his child support payments.

I guess stating on national tv that you make over $250,000 per year is reason for the family services division to become suspicious.

Right--and then just announce it to the world !:lol::lol:

Joe the Plumber was right in asking the question. He exposed Obama for who he is: A Marxist. Obama and his team should just admit that, but they know they won't win the election if they do so they attack Joe the Plumber. It's pathetic.

Joe the Plumber was right in asking the question. He exposed Obama for who he is: A Marxist. Obama and his team should just admit that, but they know they won't win the election if they do so they attack Joe the Plumber. It's pathetic.

No, your pathetic, trying to come up with anything you can to discredit the man. You know who also does that? Elementary school students, now thats PATHETIC

Oh Jeez, now I'm gonna get that stupid, "I'm gonna pray for you line," aren't I?

Joe the Plumber and what he asked and anything about his life should NEVER have been part of ANY story. He is a private citizen and it is a disgrace that any reporter or any official looked into any aspect of his life.

The only story here is Obama's answer to Joe' simple question.

I am surprised that far left is not standing up for this guy.

I agree. You are pathetic.

I listened to the whole exchange between Joe and Obama. What he said made sense. Joe wasn't there to listen. He was there to make a point for the right.

What a bunch of dribbling droollers _ Marxism my ass. Why not talk about the corporate fascism of McSwindle?

Jeez, you guys are starting to sound more like Joe McCarthy every day.

Joe the Plumber and what he asked and anything about his life should NEVER have been part of ANY story. He is a private citizen and it is a disgrace that any reporter or any official looked into any aspect of his life.

The only story here is Obama's answer to Joe' simple question.

I am surprised that far left is not standing up for this guy.
What was Joe's question?

I agree. You are pathetic.

I listened to the whole exchange between Joe and Obama. What he said made sense. Joe wasn't there to listen. He was there to make a point for the right.

What a bunch of dribbling droollers _ Marxism my ass. Why not talk about the corporate fascism of McSwindle?

Jeez, you guys are starting to sound more like Joe McCarthy every day.

Call me names if it makes you feel better, but you are incorrect. Did you not see the 2001 Chicago Public Radio Interview where Obama was discussing the best way to bring about a Redistribution of Wealth?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iivL4c_3pck]YouTube - Obama Bombshell Redistribution of Wealth Audio Uncovered[/ame]

Obama is a marxist. Why can't you admit that?

No, your pathetic, trying to come up with anything you can to discredit the man. You know who also does that? Elementary school students, now thats PATHETIC

Oh Jeez, now I'm gonna get that stupid, "I'm gonna pray for you line," aren't I?

There is no need for me to discredit Obama since he has already discredited himself. The only reason he'll be elected is because of Bush.

(And just so you know: I'm still praying for you.)

Helen Jones-Kelly, director of the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services, confirmed today that she OK'd the check on Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher following the Oct. 15 presidential debate.

Shocking. We must all work to insure that Helen Jones-Kelly is NOT elected President.

And that's why McCain shouldn't have mentioned him 24 times during the last debate.

And the answer was no, unless you make over $250,000 per year in personal income.

Actually Obama has revised that to $200,000.00.

But Joe has the logic of a common man. In a later interview he said how does he know that Obama won't change his mind and decide people making $100,00.00 aren't rich and need to have their taxes increased as well.

Joe's point is: Don't raise taxes on anyone.

Obama is doing what politicians have done from the beginning of time: Buying Votes. But in the end as always it will be the middle class that gets screwed.

Actually Obama has revised that to $200,000.00.

But Joe has the logic of a common man. In a later interview he said how does he know that Obama won't change his mind and decide people making $100,00.00 aren't rich and need to have their taxes increased as well.

Joe's point is: Don't raise taxes on anyone.

Obama is doing what politicians have done from the beginning of time: Buying Votes. But in the end as always it will be the middle class that gets screwed.
So Joe doesn't want a tax cut. Interesting.

Forum List

Back