Ohio: Klan Rally Permit Approved

As we see here, you don't have to be in the KKK to be a white racist.

I am quite aware of the bullshit that is Black Lies Matter.
I asked *you* a question about your overt racism, and you failed to respond.
You certainly didn't say you were aware. I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY!
As for my racism. According to the tests at Project Implicit, I show little or no automatic preference toward whites. You confuse knowledge of the topic with being racist. Your "automatic preference" is wrong...again.
No, stereotyping blacks as though they vote 100% Dimocrat is kind of unfair.

They are breaking from the plantation system slowly but surely.

Also sorry about calling you an ass hat.

So, when all ten of the elderly members KKK show up, then what? You take away their walkers? I mean, down the street blacks are shooting each other to death , selling drugs and beating little old white ladies to death. We have our priorities. But white racism, that perennial bug bear of the left, yeah, let's fixate on that instead.

Interesting tactic --- trying to pass off the Klan as "elderly" with "walkers", in spite of all its history to the direct contrary.

Think you can ever sell it?
And why would you want to?

Last edited:
I am quite aware of the bullshit that is Black Lies Matter.
I asked *you* a question about your overt racism, and you failed to respond.
You certainly didn't say you were aware. I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY!
As for my racism. According to the tests at Project Implicit, I show little or no automatic preference toward whites. You confuse knowledge of the topic with being racist. Your "automatic preference" is wrong...again.
No, stereotyping blacks as though they vote 100% Dimocrat is kind of unfair.

They are breaking from the plantation system slowly but surely.

Also sorry about calling you an ass hat.

The only plantation is the republican one. And that's why we blacks are not joining the republican party.

You don't have to be white to be a bigot, either. The worst bigots I ever met where misogynist homophobic toxic BLACK males . And that's what gets you street rep in poor black communities. Hating and violence. To paraphrase Oscar Wilde: the Hate that has no name : black bigotry.

You don't have to be white to be a bigot, either. The worst bigots I ever met where misogynist homophobic toxic BLACK males . And that's what gets you street rep in poor black communities. Hating and violence. To paraphrase Oscar Wilde: the Hate that gas no name : black bigotry.

Start naming laws and policies made by those black bigots to give blacks advantage and to deny opportunities to whites. Don't use AA because whites made that policy.

What policies do black bigots follow? How the hell do I know, they don't exactly have one nor do they intellectualize this shit. Are you from earth? Oh, yeah that pseudo intellectual stuff about "racism is institutionalized" stuff. That core drive that drives racism, BIGOTRY, blacks are just as capable as whites and boy howdy are they just as capable of it...

The only plantation is the republican one. And that's why we blacks are not joining the republican party.

The only plantation today is the government which, your legion of race baiters, have taught blacks that they are incapable of living without the government's help. How is that a good thing?

What policies do black bigots follow? How the hell do I know, they don't exactly have one nor do they intellectualize this shit. Are you from earth? Oh, yeah that pseudo intellectual stuff about "racism is institutionalized" stuff. That core drive that drives racism, BIGOTRY, blacks are just as capable as whites and boy howdy are they just as capable of it...

I live on the same planet as you. The fact you can't find a law or policy shows that blacks are not as capable as whites. Racism is institutionalized. The SCOTUS has said as much.

Or as Trump says, "there are fine people on both sides"
If you really cared, this would bother you.
View attachment 262663

FALSE: Photograph Shows Robert Byrd in Ku Klux Klan Garb
A photograph purportedly showing former Senator Robert Byrd wearing Ku Klux Klan robes has been circulating online for several years, but the image is demonstrably fake.

While Byrd was a member of the infamous hate group in his younger years, he left the organization in the 1940s:

“I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times … and I don’t mind apologizing over and over again. I can’t erase what happened.”

Byrd became a high profile politician and was the longest serving Senator at the time of his death in 2010.

This image first appeared online when it was posted to the web site Strange Cosmos in June 2004. While the web site did not specifically state that the image had been doctored, Strange Cosmos is a joke web site that prides itself on its politically incorrect content:

Occasionally, you will come across a Picture, Joke or Article a bit risqu? and maybe even Politically Incorrect. DEAL WITH IT ! This is an Entertainment site. No matter what we post here ? it is going to offend or irritate someone. Handle it. Our intent is not to offend anyone.

The above-displayed image is a composite of at least two different photographs. While the source image for the body is unknown, the image of Byrd’s face was taken from an official U.S. Senate portrait:

While the manipulated image of Robert Byrd in Klan garb originated in 2004, the image saw a resurgence in popularity during the 2016 presidential elections. This image was frequently attached to an image of Byrd kissing Hillary Clinton on the cheek, insinuating that Clinton had a relationship with the senator while he was a member of the Ku Klux Klan.
You take pictures too seriously.

Or as Trump says, "there are fine people on both sides"
If you really cared, this would bother you.
View attachment 262663

FALSE: Photograph Shows Robert Byrd in Ku Klux Klan Garb
A photograph purportedly showing former Senator Robert Byrd wearing Ku Klux Klan robes has been circulating online for several years, but the image is demonstrably fake.

While Byrd was a member of the infamous hate group in his younger years, he left the organization in the 1940s:

“I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times … and I don’t mind apologizing over and over again. I can’t erase what happened.”

Byrd became a high profile politician and was the longest serving Senator at the time of his death in 2010.

This image first appeared online when it was posted to the web site Strange Cosmos in June 2004. While the web site did not specifically state that the image had been doctored, Strange Cosmos is a joke web site that prides itself on its politically incorrect content:

Occasionally, you will come across a Picture, Joke or Article a bit risqu? and maybe even Politically Incorrect. DEAL WITH IT ! This is an Entertainment site. No matter what we post here ? it is going to offend or irritate someone. Handle it. Our intent is not to offend anyone.

The above-displayed image is a composite of at least two different photographs. While the source image for the body is unknown, the image of Byrd’s face was taken from an official U.S. Senate portrait:

While the manipulated image of Robert Byrd in Klan garb originated in 2004, the image saw a resurgence in popularity during the 2016 presidential elections. This image was frequently attached to an image of Byrd kissing Hillary Clinton on the cheek, insinuating that Clinton had a relationship with the senator while he was a member of the Ku Klux Klan.
You take pictures too seriously.

As a crazy right winger,you don't take lies seriously enough.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back