Ohio Killer of 11 Sentenced to Death

Good, i hope they kill him soon.

well shit.... they dropped the charges?

No only the rape and kidnapping for a couple victims, he is still sentenced to death. If he got to walk I would flip the fuck out.

kk... go it. I see the point of dropping the charges and not putting the other women though a trial... he is already sentenced to death.

Good, i hope they kill him soon.

well shit.... they dropped the charges?

No only the rape and kidnapping for a couple victims, he is still sentenced to death. If he got to walk I would flip the fuck out.

kk... go it. I see the point of dropping the charges and not putting the other women though a trial... he is already sentenced to death.

I didn't like how he was laughing though, they shouldn't let these jack asses behave this way when they are in the court room.

It is truly horrible someone like this murdered those innocent people. The punishment being death may or may not be a true punishment for the man.

I didn't like how he was laughing though, they shouldn't let these jack asses behave this way when they are in the court room.

No they should not allow it at all. I am sure a shit fit would be thrown if he was gagged and restrained though.

No they should not allow it at all. I am sure a shit fit would be thrown if he was gagged and restrained though.

He shouldn't be gagged but if he acts up in the court room he should be disciplined afterwards, in my view everyone in the court room should be shut the fuck up unless called upon to speak.

Oooo that bad? I can't believe how long justice takes when the constitution clearly says "swift justice."

It just frustrates the public.

:lol:

I was referring to Moonglow having to cap the poor fellow..after a little "Sallow" time.
Oh, I thought he wanted me to do it. I don't care for guns, though I support the second amendment.

I don't care for guns either. I like natural weapons.

Like teeth and claws. :evil:

You really don't like this crime, do you, Mr. Sallow.

No Becki..I do not.

I don't like when kids, women, or animals are tortured and/or killed.

I don't like it when anyone is tortured or killed..but it makes me especially angry when it's something that happened to a being that can't defend his or herself..and it's completely senseless. :evil:

Serial crimes are hard for me to deal with, too. I've read that at any given time in the US, there are about 50 known serial killers at large. That seems to be down from the number suspected a few years ago. I'm interested in forensics, and I'm chagrined there are a lot of people killed every year by them. SERIAL KILLERS

Forum List

Back