Ohio.... is... Lost to Democrats

oh and obama's latest anti gun comment will not help him much in pro gun ohio

Not even Prince Harry, will like that???? :badgrin:

imagesCAFNE738.jpg

I have been hoping Dick Cheney would go duck hunting with Harry sometime soon.

Captain Magic Underpants ?

Does that mean I can call Obama President Biglips ?

His ears are a more attractive target if you're going for aesthetics.

Oh, that's what you were doing with Romney....going after aesthetics ?

You bet.

Newp. DO try to keep up. I was going after the ass backwards supernatural beliefs of the man who wants to be the leader of the (as yet) free world.

As of this afternoon, Obama was leading in Ohio. Obama 48% Romney 46%

Why is Ohio lost to Obama?? I don't get it, dear Lumpy.

Obama vs. Romney Electoral Map

...I have a divine sense....:wink_2:

and I'm concerned with the mental stability and feelings of my Democrat brethren..:eusa_angel:

Sheesh.. get off the huff & po...certain anxiety attack on election day...

Last edited:
[
Whoa there! You're much to quick to write Romney off. Look at the last three Presidential elections in Wisconsin. Gore and Kerry barely won with less than .5% of the vote, then Obama won with 14% of the vote. Now, Obama has a small 2 point lead. You know what that means? Disenfranchised supporters. Since 2008 the mood in Wisconsin has been away from Obama, and the recall election a few months ago shows that support in Wisconsin has trended in favor of the GOP. Don't put so much stock an a poll that returns results well within the margin of error. Take a look at the bigger picture.

Wisconsin hasn't gone for the REpublicans since 1984, when Reagan took everything.

Yeah, Bush came close, because people like Bush.

I wish I could write Romney off. The man shows everything that is not only wrong with American Politics, but with the Republican party in general these days.

Obama's days are number after the benghazi-gate
Reality sets in and you continue to divide.

As of this afternoon, Obama was leading in Ohio. Obama 48% Romney 46%

Why is Ohio lost to Obama?? I don't get it, dear Lumpy.

Obama vs. Romney Electoral Map

...I have a divine sense....:wink_2:

and I'm concerned with the mental stability and feelings of my Democrat brethren..:eusa_angel:

Sheesh.. get off the huff & po...certain anxiety attack on election day...

you should be more concerned with your own creepiness

Ohio is a coal state

]

Actually, it's more an Auto Industry State.

Which is why Obama will win against the guy who was willing to liquidate the Auto Industry.

all obama did was save a union pension plan he has since taking control of GM allowed GM jobs to leave America. enroute too China and Mexico.
And yes Ohio is a coal state

actually, it's more an auto industry state.

Which is why obama will win against the guy who was willing to liquidate the auto industry.

all obama did was save a union pension plan he has since taking control of gm allowed gm jobs to leave america. Enroute too china and mexico.
And yes ohio is a coal state

ohio: 49%-49%

RPC Average

Obama: 48.2 Romney 46.3

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

hack.

Ohio is a coal state

]

Which is why Obama will win against the guy who was willing to liquidate the Auto Industry.

all obama did was save a union pension plan he has since taking control of GM allowed GM jobs to leave America. enroute too China and Mexico.

Well, those guys WITH the pension plan vote.

On the other hand, Coal just doesn't have many friends. No one really likes it, and it's dirty and bad for the environment, and most sensible people hope for the day we stop using it.

Willard is lost without Ohio.

Not necessarily. Wisconsin is Romney bound, as is Florida, VA, and NC. Romney can lose Ohio, but manage a victory by pulling out Colorado. Obama must win Ohio and Colorado.

On the other hand, a double spoiler could give us an electoral tie if Ohio goes to Obama. If Wisconsin goes to Obama, but Nevada goes to Romney, we could end up with a tie. Remember, Maine assigns EC votes by district results. Reports have indicated that Maine will split 3-1 for Obama, but that one vote would make the difference between an Obama win and a tie. A vote by the House would likely go to Romney.

You math is delusional. I suppose in the case there is a miracle from the Saint Joseph Smith, maybe...

On the other hand, Coal just doesn't have many friends. No one really likes it, and it's dirty and bad for the environment, and most sensible people hope for the day we stop using it.
Coal just doesn't have many friends. No one really likes it
Coal has many friends especially those who can't afford expensive green energy

and it's dirty
No it isn't

and bad for the environment, and most sensible people hope for the day we stop using it.

As in warmers?

Coal has many friends especially those who can't afford expensive green energy

and it's dirty
No it isn't

and bad for the environment, and most sensible people hope for the day we stop using it.

As in warmers?

As in the sensible concensus of the climate science community.

You know, it's one thing when you jokers ignore economics, but when you try to pretend Science doesn't exist, that's when you all get kind of scary.

Forum List

Back