Ohio Is Being Destroyed Under Trump, And It's About To Get A Whole Lot Worse

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
While a lot of states are turning blue, Ohio is one of the few states getting redder---but that is only because so many people are leaving. With the exception of Columbus, the cities in Ohio are suffering from an exodus due to a sluggish economy. Cleveland, Toledo, and Youngstown have been hit especially hard, and have been subjected to the largest population drops in the state.

Unfortunately, if this was just Trump’s buffoonery, I wouldn’t be writing this. The fact is that Trump isn’t just NOT helping matters in Ohio, but that he’s seemingly doing everything he can to hurt its people. Very soon, he’s going to hurt them even more.

Ohio is being destroyed under Trump, and it's about to get a lot worse

While a lot of states are turning blue, Ohio is one of the few states getting redder---but that is only because so many people are leaving. With the exception of Columbus, the cities in Ohio are suffering from an exodus due to a sluggish economy. Cleveland, Toledo, and Youngstown have been hit especially hard, and have been subjected to the largest population drops in the state.

Unfortunately, if this was just Trump’s buffoonery, I wouldn’t be writing this. The fact is that Trump isn’t just NOT helping matters in Ohio, but that he’s seemingly doing everything he can to hurt its people. Very soon, he’s going to hurt them even more.

And they will vote for Trump in 20. I suppose hypothetically Biden could win, but I doubt it.

Ho Hum, more lies by the left. You fools really need to get over it. It's called reality.

New steel mill coming to Cuyahoga Heights, will create 25 jobs

WKSU News: New steel mill heading for Youngstown

132 Steel Mill jobs available in Ohio on Indeed.com. Apply to ... Cincinnati & Dayton adjacent to the AK Steel Mill.
https://www.indeed.com/q-Steel-Mill-l-Ohio-jobs.html

Charter Steel of Saukville said Tuesday that it will invest $150 million to build a new steel mill next to its coil mill and steelmaking operations in Cuyahoga Heights, Ohio, near Cleveland.
https://www.bizjournals.com/milwauk...-steel-to-build-150-million-steelmill-in.html

And on and on.

Last edited:
Ohio's industrial base was gutted and sold off to the east long before Trump. Both Dems and Reps have banged that state in every hole for the last 50 years.

Dzu3uKJU0AAdKPB.jpg

Ho Hum, more lies by the left. You fools really need to get over it. It's called reality.

New steel mill coming to Cuyahoga Heights, will create 25 jobs

132 Steel Mill jobs available in Ohio on Indeed.com. Apply to ... Cincinnati & Dayton adjacent to the AK Steel Mill.
https://www.indeed.com/q-Steel-Mill-l-Ohio-jobs.html

Charter Steel of Saukville said Tuesday that it will invest $150 million to build a new steel mill next to its coil mill and steelmaking operations in Cuyahoga Heights, Ohio, near Cleveland.
https://www.bizjournals.com/milwauk...-steel-to-build-150-million-steelmill-in.html

And on and on.
Holy shit! 25 jobs!!

Wow

NAFTA sold Ohio out. Trump is bringing Ohio back. Ask Mingo Junction:

Dec 18, 2018 - JSW USA Brings Mingo Junction Back to Life ... Now that the facility will be melting its own steel, JSW USA will be more cost effective and...
JSW USA Brings Mingo Junction Back to Life

Before Trump took office, Mingo went belly up. They turned off one street light after another, because they couldn't afford the electric bill. Now Mingo is the largest Connsteel Tenova EAF in North America.
Ohio is loving Trump and will be voting for him again in 2020.

Last edited:
Everwhere I look new homes are going in, new commercial buildings, new bigger roads. Business parking lots seemed filled up daily, more than a year ago.

Ohio’s job numbers don’t look that bad to me.

Ohio Job Growth | Department of Numbers

Forum List

Back