"""Ohio Gov. John Kasich"""

Everyone should be concerned about keeping people alive during the RNC convention. If that takes a temporary suspension of open carry, bringing in the National Guard, stop and frisk, whatever it takes then do it. This is going to be dangerous.

Kasich would have been a great candidate

He was the only reasonable one of the bunch and would be much better than Hilary. But the rabid frothy mouthed faction carried the day again. And they'll be mad as hornets for being losers again.
---------------------------------- gotta wait and see how TRUMP does Fenton . I would have never voted for anyone other than the Trump . [maybe Cruz]

You poor poor fool.
----------------------------------------- we will see , if the Trump wins all will be fine . If he doesn't well you've had mrobama so not much of a change to 'hilary' is it ??

Everyone should be concerned about keeping people alive during the RNC convention. If that takes a temporary suspension of open carry, bringing in the National Guard, stop and frisk, whatever it takes then do it. This is going to be dangerous.
---------------------------------- people die everyday , senseless to give away RIGHTS voluntarily MMike .

He's a RINO

And you are all a bunch of fucking hypocrites. Your small government, constitutional, bullshit diatribes only apply when you benefit from it. Conservatives are no better than the liberals who shred the document
No matter the good or the bad he does, he's still a RINO
yea heaven forbid if anyone from your precious little party can actually get along with someone who doesnt agree with you....

He's a RINO

And you are all a bunch of fucking hypocrites. Your small government, constitutional, bullshit diatribes only apply when you benefit from it. Conservatives are no better than the liberals who shred the document
yea heaven forbid if anyone from your precious little party can actually get along with someone who doesnt agree with you....

I'm as right wing as you can get, kasich is pretty conservative, he was my congressman for a while.... I would have voted for any of the gop over hitlery..

But I find the liberals like starkey who claim to back kasich think.....I love smoking them out

He's a RINO

Getting along is way over rated...

He's a RINO

I'm as right wing as you can get, kasich is pretty conservative, he was my congressman for a while.... I would have voted for any of the gop over hitlery..

But I find the liberals like starkey who claim to back kasich think.....I love smoking them out
screesshot-RINO-John-Kasich-USHCC-q-and-a-forum-e1444211261164.jpg

He's a RINO

Yeah he's not right wing.......he's conservative

Low taxes
Less regulation
Pro life
Pro growth and business
And he's not suspending open carry

And this is from a cruz and now trump.supporter

Low taxes
Less regulation
Pro life
Pro growth and business

He's a career politician which makes him progressive - in other words a RINO

He's a RINO

some of the far righties here have said i am wrong and they can get along with anyone.....of course as long as they believe and like what they like,then they get along...

He's a RINO

Getting along is way over rated...
when you need to get things done in government or a living area among many people with different views.....it aint over rated.....

Low taxes
Less regulation
Pro life
Pro growth and business

are you saying no righties are career politicians?....

He's a RINO

some of the far righties here have said i am wrong and they can get along with anyone.....of course as long as they believe and like what they like,then they get along...

Yeah I remember you and I met and we had a heated discussion, but ended up with respect......I can agree I tried to have an honest discussion with several lefties and once I know they don't want one, I just have fun with em.......I guess the right has their equivalents

Low taxes
Less regulation
Pro life
Pro growth and business

Yeah let's not say that.....its almost rdean, Lakhota delusion....
Some righties are career pols, and that's ok...term limits would fix that, but you know.

Yeah I remember you and I met and we had a heated discussion, but ended up with respect......I can agree I tried to have an honest discussion with several lefties and once I know they don't want one, I just have fun with em.......I guess the right has their equivalents
yes they do.....they both have their die hards.....they both have the same motto...."if you dont like what we like or believe what we believe,fuck you"....

Low taxes
Less regulation
Pro life
Pro growth and business

Yeah let's not say that.....its almost rdean, Lakhota delusion....
Some righties are career pols, and that's ok...term limits would fix that, but you know.
he is saying ALL career politicians are lefties.....he is wrong....as many a die hard is....

Forum List

Back