Ohio early voter: Touch screen changed romney vote to obama

Breitbart again..

seems breitbart is pretty damn reliable

SNIP:

Disturbing, Developing: Ohio Joins North Carolina In Voting Machines Turning Romney Votes Into Obama Votes

Oct 31, 2012 3 Comments Pat Dollard
Related – Disturbing, Developing: North Carolina Machines Turning Romney Votes Into Obama Votes

Now that we’ve had the same problem in both North Carolina and Ohio, clearly there is a national problem with these machines, and it looks like if voters themselves don’t catch it, it’s not gonna get caught. Also, why is the calibration such that the votes are going to Obama? We’ve had reports in two different states of this happening a few times, and with each report, the machine gave the vote to Obama. Disturbing that the mistake only happens in favor of the incumbent. Who owns and calibrates these machines?

Excerpted from The Marion Star: Joan Stevens was one of several early voters at the polls on Monday. But when Stevens tried to cast her ballot for president, she noticed a problem.

Upon selecting “Mitt Romney” on the electronic touch screen, Barack Obama’s name lit up.

It took Stevens three tries before her selection was accurately recorded.

“You want to vote for who you want to vote for, and when you can’t it’s irritating,” Stevens said.

all of it here
Disturbing, Developing: Ohio Joins North Carolina In Voting Machines Turning Romney Votes Into Obama Votes « Pat Dollard

I wonder if the international election monitors invited by the Obama Administration were privy to this pro-Obama glitch?

This isn't what they're looking for. They are there at the behest of liberal social organizations. To monitor conservative improprieties.

Darn. I want to see the improprieties on both sides written up in their final important report.

...voting machines at the precinct were having problems all day.

So this is how it's going to go down.

:lol: And here come Repub excuses for why they lost.

Voter fraud is often the reason why a candidate loses. After all, the intent of voter fraud is to make sure a particular candidate wins. The worse kind of fraud involves the machines. By switching the vote from candidate A to candidate B, the latter candidate gets a 2-point advantage. A mere 2% voter fraud rate will change the results by 4%, which is more than enough to gain victory in a closely-contested state. In the cases reported, I have no idea whether fraud is involved or the machines are simply malfunctioning, but it is important that all votes be accurately recorded.

...voting machines at the precinct were having problems all day.

So this is how it's going to go down.

Voter fraud is often the reason why a candidate loses. After all, the intent of voter fraud is to make sure a particular candidate wins. The worse kind of fraud involves the machines. By switching the vote from candidate A to candidate B, the latter candidate gets a 2-point advantage. A mere 2% voter fraud rate will change the results by 4%, which is more than enough to gain victory in a closely-contested state. In the cases reported, I have no idea whether fraud is involved or the machines are simply malfunctioning, but it is important that all votes be accurately recorded.

So professor, is your username ironic like when they call somebody really tall, shorty?

So professor, is your username ironic like when they call somebody really tall, shorty?

If you really must know. I was called Professor when I was a child because my head was disproportionately large (my present hat size is 7 3/4). After I got my degrees (MBA, JD) I did teach at two colleges and was properly called Professor. I like the name and I use it. No irony.

Perhaps you didn't understand what I was trying to say.

If someone casts 2 paper ballots for Obama, Obama has an illegal one-vote advantage. However, If someone voting electronically for Romney has his vote switched, Obama receives an illegal two-vote advantage. For example, suppose the actual vote would have been Romney 5, Obama 5. One switched vote would show Romney 4, Obama 6 – a two point advantage for Obama. If, let's say, 10% percent of all votes cast for Romney were switched, that would give Obama a 20% advantage. For example, if the actual vote would have been 100,000 for Romney, 90,000 for Obama, the 10 percent switch would now show Romney 90,000, and Obama 100,000. Obama was losing by 10,000 and now he is ahead by 10,000. Obama would have gained a 20,000 vote advantage by 10,000 switches. Simple math. You don't have to be a Professor (which I once was) to understand that, do you? (PS: Obviously, the percentages I cited were based upon the number of votes for Romney and not total votes, which I am sure you know. In the example given, 20,000 votes would be about 10.53% of the total votes, resulting from a 5.26% total vote switch. By either calculation , the percentage of switches doubles the change in the final result.)

You apparently doubt my academic credentials, and I do not know why. I have never questioned your scholastic background and I wonder why you are questioning mine.

Ohio elections are controlled by Republicans,the two officials who tried to stop the GOP voter suppression in Ohio were fired.

I think anyone involved in voter fraud or suppression should be thrown in jail, and anyone who exposes them should be rewarded.

It's a strange world we live in.

Damn.

Forum List

Back