'Ohio Doc accused of poisoning wife extradited'

matty

SUMbodyweedemOUT
Jun 17, 2008
Ohio doctor accused of poisoning wife extradited
TBO.com - News From AP

haha--Who was it the other day I saw in a thread here saying she didn't believe we were actually getting any worse, that 'times had always been crazy?'

Was that you, Annie? ;)

~JK, I don't remember who it was. But he/she didn't seem to believe we'd stooped to any new lows of late.:)

Not that this's earth shattering, but I always see weird new lows...it's the nature of the beast, anyway.

Ohio doctor accused of poisoning wife extradited
TBO.com - News From AP

haha--Who was it the other day I saw in a thread here saying she didn't believe we were actually getting any worse, that 'times had always been crazy?'

Was that you, Annie? ;)

~JK, I don't remember who it was. But he/she didn't seem to believe we'd stooped to any new lows of late.:)

Not that this's earth shattering, but I always see weird new lows...it's the nature of the beast, anyway.

we haven't gone any lower, we just document it better.

That's cute you popped up, :lol:, sorry, Annie.:)

~I forgot you'd said that part before, yes, true enough documentation's evolved along with everything else but, unless you live in a Utopia, I don't think you have to look further than your own little community to evidence an obvious (natural) moral decline.

Matty as much as I'd like to agree with you things haven't changed a damn bet over the last 8,000. Remeber the iceman? Murdered, shot in the back with a bow and that after a fight in which he recieved several minor wounds.

They found a skull in Africa dating to roughly 2.5 million years ago it had been bashed in with a rock, location suggests it wan't an accident.

Archelogist in the Nearest have found corroboration for the Biblical accounts of child sacrifice by the Canaanites.

Remeber Lizie Borden?

there aren't any new sins my man there are just variations on a theme

The doctor could always say the one armed man did it.
I was hopin' you'd catch this thread. :)

Think I sentchyou a friendship request, you snubbin' me, girl, what's that all about:eusa_eh:?--lol

Matty as much as I'd like to agree with you things haven't changed a damn bet over the last 8,000. Remeber the iceman? Murdered, shot in the back with a bow and that after a fight in which he recieved several minor wounds.

They found a skull in Africa dating to roughly 2.5 million years ago it had been bashed in with a rock, location suggests it wan't an accident.

Archelogist in the Nearest have found corroboration for the Biblical accounts of child sacrifice by the Canaanites.

Remeber Lizie Borden?

there aren't any new sins my man there are just variations on a theme

Now, I wasn't looking for agreeance, I was actually instigating the question because I thought it's as worthy a peek as some other subjects around here and that go on for pages.:):eusa_shhh:

Iceman, Iceman, feel like I should remember that, but no...of course, I remember Lizzie and, yes, things like your evidence of from Biblical times, the archeological find in Africa...--Those'r fine points. But at that rate, they're still only evidence that there was always violence and of this nature, that's all; suggesting a kill not strictly for survival instinct.

They don't evidence any fact the types of violence never evolved, that sounds ridiculous. Of course, with 'civilization' and 'progression' and passage of much time, even the face of violence has evolved.--You guys'r funny.

I'm female, btw, my man.--haha

Last edited:

Forum List

Back