Ohio Bill Would Require Men Submit Affidavit From Sex Partner Confirming Impotence

No. You're right is to see it YOUR way. If i only wanna see black and white, that is my right. Unless you want to send me to one of your Diversity Camps to browbeat me with your politically correct nonsense.

These and other bills are a reaction to Republican attacks on women's health. They will probably fail, but they are a good step in the right direction, none the less.

Another bill requires men to sit through a medical video of the treatment of priaprism.

Fun stuff.

Defending the First Amendment is not an "attack on women's health." Birth control has little to do with women's health.

women die from pregnancies.

They die every time too. Having babies is a quick trip to the morgue that's why no woman should ever have a child.

How many women die from sexually transmitted diseases? How many die from botched abortions? More or less than die from healthly pregnancies?

No. You're right is to see it YOUR way. If i only wanna see black and white, that is my right. Unless you want to send me to one of your Diversity Camps to browbeat me with your politically correct nonsense.

Sure, you can view the world in any manner you choose. But that doesn't mean I don't have the right to disagree.

I love it... Diversity Camps? First off... that's just bullshit... the second thing is... Only a bigot would hate diversity(notice I didn't use the "R" word...I said bigot, which much more encompassing).

Besides... a person with Gaga as an avatar and in his/her nick shouldn't go around pointing fingers at sexually active women, gays, or much of anything... apparently you don't listen to lyrics in music and are a beat driven individual.

But that doesn't mean I don't have the right to disagree

And, there you have it. The REAL agenda of Libs. Trying to shut people up. Uh huh.

I wasn't pointing fingers at anyone. Go do whatever you want to do. That doesn't mean i have to pay for it.

Sure it does. Just because you don't want to doesn't mean you don't have to.

I don't want to pay for a military 8X the cost of our closest competitor. I don't want to pay for Homeland security or the NDAA. I don't want to pay for tax breaks for billionaires....

I still have to though, don't I?

Why can't you talk about what we are talking about?

Let's see. You were talking about a bill to protect men who need help "getting it up". And you want to protect that right, I guess. Which would lead me to believe that your man may need that help. (it is ok if he does. Seems like most Rethugs do need that help, from what I hear.)

And I was talking about womens health and and the bills that the Rethugs have tried to pass dealing with womens health. (according to Repubs, their bills would be good for women, according to women, they don't seem to agree.)

How could anyone argue that making sure men are healthy enough to eat their make my dick hard pill, is not a good thing for both men and women?

Reproductive health for men and women are not related in your mind?

I didn't say i wanted to pay for it. Why don't you and your Libs pay your own way through life and leave me and mine alone?

Why don't you start first.

Funny but i thought you wanted the govt out of your bedroom? If so, pay for your bedroom activities with your own money.

I have paid my own way through life. I don't need help from the Govt Teat like you do.

Libs want the government out of the bedroom only because they want the government in the kitchen.

Libs want the government out of the bedroom only because they want the government in the kitchen.

You mean da guvmint can cook too? Hot damn.

I hope the guvmint can cook better it can fuk.............or else I ain't eating........or fuking ..
if guvmint gets its way.

Guvmint gonna make all the women mad and no body is gonna get laid. Except the Libetarians.

Forum List

Back