Ohio attorney general admits to affair

He set the bar for your willingness to allow criminal conduct in office. Well rather Democrats in office. If a Republican writes an E-mail he can be forced to resign.

Which is why David Vitter resigned right?...oh wait.

Which is why Larry Craig resigned right?...oh wait.

Partisan hack. You are pathetic.

Which is why David Vitter resigned right?...oh wait.

Which is why Larry Craig resigned right?...oh wait.

Partisan hack. You are pathetic.

Unlike Democrats, Republicans hold their elected officials to the rule of law and require they not be immoral unethical power hungry liars. Unlike Democrats, Republicans do not reinforce those behaviors by reelecting those kind of people. Unlike the Democratic Party Leadership, the Republican leadership expects its members to do the right thing if caught doing those things, they do not rally round, deflect and protect and then HELP the member get reelected, nor do they offer them positions of power in Congress, nor do they wait for legal charges when the evidence is overwhelming that their member is a criminal.

Integrity, you might want to learn what that means.

Unlike Democrats, Republicans hold their elected officials to the rule of law and require they not be immoral unethical power hungry liars. Unlike Democrats, Republicans do not reinforce those behaviors by reelecting those kind of people. Unlike the Democratic Party Leadership, the Republican leadership expects its members to do the right thing if caught doing those things, they do not rally round, deflect and protect and then HELP the member get reelected, nor do they offer them positions of power in Congress, nor do they wait for legal charges when the evidence is overwhelming that their member is a criminal.

As I said, partisan hack.

I think first of it means not lying out of your ass. From that I can deduce you have exactly zero integrity. But I think we all knew that.

He set the bar for your willingness to allow criminal conduct in office. Well rather Democrats in office. If a Republican writes an E-mail he can be forced to resign.

LMFAO...I didn't realize you were talking about Foley here.

So you think Members of Congress should be able able to ask their UNDERAGE pages (who, by the way, are their employees) if they masturbated lately?

Oh wait...he was a Republican, so its all good. :rolleyes:

Don't talk to me about integrity. You have none.

You might want to check out your buddy Newt Gingrich before you post something like this.

Morals, Integrity , honor, those words do not mean much to liberals in general After all every thing depends on what "is" means.

That is part of their "ends justify the means" philosophy. They have determined they know better than anyone else whats best for them

"INTEGRITY" just gets in the way for them

Oh? Considering that claim would be spread in the media immediatelly if it were made, its pretty clear she hasn't made that claim.

You are quite naive eh? or stupid? or just dont want to admit to the truth? Or D) All of the above

At this point? No, I doubt it has much to do with that since the public scrutiny is now on them and her making the claim would pretty much make it impossible for him to fire her without getting pilloried.

Right. :rolleyes:

What is it with you and your Clinton obsession?

At this point is irrelevant. What is relevant is at the time the sex was first commited, did he have the power to fire her. The answer is obvious, but you must deny it cuz it doesnt fit into your agenda.

You know, get the answer first, then force the facts and evidence to fit, if it doesnt fit, ignore it, that is AMERICAS CURRENT LIBERAL USAGE of info ACLU.

AS FOR CITING THE LAW REQUIRING THE GOVERNOR TO EXPOSE A RING OF PROSTITUTION, ITS A NONSENSICAL REQUEST. IM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY TIME EXCEPT TO SAY, READ THE OATH OF OFFICE ABOUT "UPHOLDING THE LAWS", BUT I KNOW YOU KNOW THAT AND ARE INTENTIONALLY BEING OBTUSIVE, SOMETHING LIBERALS ARE QUITE ADEPT AT, SINCE YOU HAVE SO MUCH PRACTICE. BY THE WAY, THIS ALSO MAKES YOU A LIAR, SO, BY YOUR OWN STANDARD, YOU DIDNT CROSS THE FIRST TEST OF INTEGRITY

Yeah, if they're the republican's pedophiliac fantasies that he's written to underage pages.

Oh right.. .pedophilia is ok.

WHat pedophilia? Let me remind you, sex with a teen isnt pedophilia.

But of course, as is being pointed out by our Gunny Sarge, you libs love to make Republican transgression much bigger than they are by lies and deception, and brush off what the Dems do.

Yeah, if they're the republican's pedophiliac fantasies that he's written to underage pages.

Oh right.. .pedophilia is ok.

Ya and the democrats care so much about THAT topic that they gave a pass to a democratic Congressman fucking his female pages and censored a Republican Congressman for doing the same with male pages, HEY remind me how Democrats do not hate Gays?

Also big difference between asking a question and actually committing sex acts. Wait I forgot, only if your a Republican.

Then there is the minor point that Pelosi wanted to appoint Jefferson to high position in the new Congress in 2007 OVER the man that was next in line for the position. That pesky 90 k in his freezer being just a minor inconvenience after all.

[I prefer acting like a liberal. I don't need an argument. All I have to do is sit here and sling bullshit accusations and claim they're true and I'm good to go./QUOTE]

And no one of the right does this?:eusa_whistle: :cuckoo:

Come on Gunny. Get a life. I could see this shit out of Retired, but you seemed a little more logical.

I agree. Let's identify all those who have cheated on their spouses and kick them out of office.

Do I attack most of what Bush does. You bet your ass. I don't like our troops dying for bullshit lies.

Do I accuse all conservatives with the kind of statement you just made? Please show me where.

I was at my mother's funeral Saturday and was talking with one of my cousins I haven't seen in a while. When we got to politics, he made the statement that he had never seen such antagonism between sides before.

I agree. You can't disagree with what is being done today by this administration without having your patriotism or intelligence questioned.

I'm a "loonie, retard, dumbshit, etc." because I disagree with you? What the hell has happened to rational discourse?

[I prefer acting like a liberal. I don't need an argument. All I have to do is sit here and sling bullshit accusations and claim they're true and I'm good to go./QUOTE]

Come on Gunny. Get a life. I could see this shit out of Retired, but you seemed a little more logical.

I agree. Let's identify all those who have cheated on their spouses and kick them out of office.

Do I attack most of what Bush does. You bet your ass. I don't like our troops dying for bullshit lies.

Do I accuse all conservatives with the kind of statement you just made? Please show me where.

I was at my mother's funeral Saturday and was talking with one of my cousins I haven't seen in a while. When we got to politics, he made the statement that he had never seen such antagonism between sides before.

I agree. You can't disagree with what is being done today by this administration without having your patriotism or intelligence questioned.

I'm a "loonie, retard, dumbshit, etc." because I disagree with you? What the hell has happened to rational discourse?

Whether or not anyone on the right does it is irrelevant. Are you admitting that's what you do, and justifying it by saying the people you claim to despise do it as well? Somehow I think it's worse to know what you're doing is dishonorable, and doing it anyway, then blaming the other side for the fact you choose to behave dishonorably.

And you can disagree with what's being done today. So long as you disagree without resorting to insane conspiracy theories, lunatic accusations, and statements that our soldiers are on the same level as terrorists. That's the crap that will result in your patriotism being called into question.

Rational? Calling Bush a Liar is not Rational. Claiming he stole 2 elections is NOT rational. Claiming he causes hurricanes to kill black people is NOT rational. Claiming he is a deserter and draft dodger is NOT rational. Rational went out the window nearly 8 years ago. And you are PART of the problem.

Retired, you really don't think that you are also part of the problem. Everyone on the left is crazy and everyone on the right is just a-fucking-okay? If anyone still defends Bush without any reservations to the depth that you do, he/she/it has a real problem.

[QUOTEWhether or not anyone on the right does it is irrelevant. Are you admitting that's what you do, and justifying it by saying the people you claim to despise do it as well? Somehow I think it's worse to know what you're doing is dishonorable, and doing it anyway, then blaming the other side for the fact you choose to behave dishonorably.

Ali, show me what I have said or done that is dishonorable. And my statement that if you accuse the left of something your side also does is not justifying it. It is saying quit being a hypocrite.

And you can disagree with what's being done today. So long as you disagree without resorting to insane conspiracy theories, lunatic accusations, and statements that our soldiers are on the same level as terrorists. That's the crap that will result in your patriotism being called into question.]

Ali, if you are going to accuse me of calling our soldiers terrorists, back it up or shut the fuck up. I have defended our troops from the begining.

You weren't around for Vietnam when they did the same lies to US then and 50,000 good Americans died. We believed the lies of LBJ, Nixon and Kissinger and look what it got US.

As to what is insane, how about Vince Foster? It is in the mind of the beholder what is conspiracy and what is not.

[/QUOTE]

I agree. Let's identify all those who have cheated on their spouses and kick them out of office.?

Show me one conservative here who had made that claim in this thread.

Do I attack most of what Bush does. You bet your ass. I don't like our troops dying for bullshit lies. ?
as opposed to non bullshit lies by the left?

You even provide the proof of the lack of civil discourse/disagreement. You ATTACK most of what Bush does. Not simply disagree or protest against. Pink code and the enviormentalists, peaceniks, Mike Fattie Moore and George Soros, those people have no moral codes whatsoever, except to get what they want by any means possible. VIOLENCE included.

I was at my mother's funeral Saturday and was talking with one of my cousins I haven't seen in a while. When we got to politics, he made the statement that he had never seen such antagonism between sides before.?

which the left automatically assumes, and lays blame on Pres Bush and the Rep/Conservatives, which is bullshit. The left is causing the antagonism, plain and simple, for the most part. Their rabid hatred of Pres Bush is unparralleled.

I agree. You can't disagree with what is being done today by this administration without having your patriotism or intelligence questioned.?
Simply more bullshit lies by the media and the left, oppps, they are the same.

It has been destroyed by your side.

I would need to do more research on this, but I think the statement "Dems dont ask for them to step down" actually means that the sheer numbers, and people of importance, in high posistions dont ask these guys to step down in the same numbers as the Republicans.

One example is Jessie Jackson and that other fat fuck racist who is the worst ambulence chaser in existence, I cant remember his name, from NY.

They always attack conservatives and never libecrats.

Forum List

Back