Ohio attorney general admits to affair

] [/Q
Retired, you really don't think that you are also part of the problem. Everyone on the left is crazy and everyone on the right is just a-fucking-okay? If anyone still defends Bush without any reservations to the depth that you do, he/she/it has a real problem.]

No, those who call Pres Bush a liar, and desicrate the OFFICE of the Presidency regardless of who is in there, has a real problem. It has been shown over and over and over that if Pres Bush lied, then so did all the Congress people. Yet the loonie left continues to accuse Pres Bush of being a liar and not admitting the Dems in congress lied also, if they really believe Pres Bush lied. Now talk about hypocracy.

Whether or not anyone on the right does it is irrelevant. Are you admitting that's what you do, and justifying it by saying the people you claim to despise do it as well? Somehow I think it's worse to know what you're doing is dishonorable, and doing it anyway, then blaming the other side for the fact you choose to behave dishonorably.

Ali, show me what I have said or done that is dishonorable. ]

Calling the President a liar, when his act was an error/mistake, not an intentional lie.
And my statement that if you accuse the left of something your side also does is not justifying it. It is saying quit being a hypocrite.

And if you continute to defend your side, but accuse the republicans, then you are a hypocrite also. YOU need to change yourself or you calling someone a hypocrite is meaningless

And you can disagree with what's being done today. So long as you disagree without resorting to insane conspiracy theories, lunatic accusations, and statements that our soldiers are on the same level as terrorists. That's the crap that will result in your patriotism being called into question.]

Ali, if you are going to accuse me of calling our soldiers terrorists, back it up or shut the fuck up. I have defended our troops from the begining.]

Not if you are actively opposing the war and wanting to withdraw.

You weren't around for Vietnam when they did the same lies to US then and 50,000 good Americans died. We believed the lies of LBJ, Nixon and Kissinger and look what it got US.]

That sure is a can of worms, actually, the policticians all lie to some degree in any conflict, its impossible not to, (see the tagline of someone here that quotes Churchill about the intelligence of the commoner).

I dont think they lied anymore about Nam then WWII, but regardless, we would have won the war in Vietnam had we stood by our promise to the South to help them if the North attacked them after we pulled out, but we totally bailed on them.

It was the peacenik hippies that forced us into a treaty. But the one lie that they did foster which was unforgivable, was in signing the Paris peace accord, we promised the South support if the North attacked again, without ever intending to honor that.

As to what is insane, how about Vince Foster? It is in the mind of the beholder what is conspiracy and what is not.

I dont know about others, but who here is jumping on the Vince Foster issue?

To quote properly, hit the quote button. At the very begining and the very end, you will see to "quote brackets" Use the first one (it will have the name of the poster in the brackets) to start anything you want to quote, then use the second one , it will have brackets[] and /QUOTE inside the brackets,

at the end of that quote, right before you begin your response. After you finish your response, use the first quote again (w/posters name) to restart quoting what you want to quote, then at the end of that part you want to quote, use the second quote(without posters name), then begin your response again.

Man, it was really difficult posting this properly (assuming I got it right:) )

as opposed to non bullshit lies by the left?

What lies by the left have sent the US to war? FDR in WWII? You mean it wasn't the Japs who bombed Pearl Harbour but the Black Helicopter brigade? Oh, that's right, choppers weren't around then. What about Truman and Korea? You mean N Korea didn't invade S Korea?

I would need to do more research on this, but I think the statement "Dems dont ask for them to step down" actually means that the sheer numbers, and people of importance, in high posistions dont ask these guys to step down in the same numbers as the Republicans.

One example is Jessie Jackson and that other fat fuck racist who is the worst ambulence chaser in existence, I cant remember his name, from NY.

They always attack conservatives and never libecrats.

Uh, Gunny said the Dems wouldn't ask him to step down. They did. Other than that, your point is lost on me.

Uh, Gunny said the Dems wouldn't ask him to step down. They did. Other than that, your point is lost on me.

Im just trying to define what "the Dems" means exactly.

DOes it mean the highest Dem in office (pelosi?)

Dems running for president?

Dems who vote?

all of the above, a combo, or some I havent listed?

Ya know, this is something that those of us who dont have our brains hell bent on proving "our posistion" as true, could work on together and come up with some solid info. Personally, I dont get involved in this stuff too much, as I know there is a ton of it going on that never gets to the public anyways.

Thats my point.

I think the number and importance of persons who called for republicans to resign under similiar circumstances would give us a goog target to work with.

What lies by the left have sent the US to war? FDR in WWII? You mean it wasn't the Japs who bombed Pearl Harbour but the Black Helicopter brigade? Oh, that's right, choppers weren't around then. What about Truman and Korea? You mean N Korea didn't invade S Korea?

DId Germany attack us in WWII? And yes, many conspiracy theories abound regarding us knowing in advance that P Harbor was going to be bombed, but FDR allowed it so we had an excuse to go into the war. If you think its plausable that Bush lied, and that 9/11 was a govt conspiracy, then the PH FDR thing is plausable too.

WHy were we in Korea anyways?

ANd wasnt it JFK who got us so wrapped up in Nam anyways?

New Topics

Forum List

Back