Ohhh, Trump Tent Cities coming soon.... 100K to start!

36176603_2027183344276049_3240625710427013120_n.jpg
Trump's never offered a solution to any problem. Ever.

As far as I know, neither have you. Only your criticism.
I have offered quite a few solutions, willfully blind monkey. Many, many, many, many, many times.

Yet a lot of things are getting fixed. Explain that.
What has Trump personally fixed?

You sound like one of those people who bleevs the Supreme Leader should get credit for the sun rising!
Personally? No. But he led the way to these results. Just like obie led the way to shitty results. I’m surprised you’re struggling with this concept of how a presidency works.

As far as I know, neither have you. Only your criticism.
I have offered quite a few solutions, willfully blind monkey. Many, many, many, many, many times.

Then why aren't you offering any here, smartmouth? If I had to follow you around to each and every thread where you offered your so-called "solutions" to Trump's missteps, it would get a little creepy now wouldn't it? So, for this specific situation, what would your solution(s) be?

Trumps only major legislation are the tax cuts which add trillions to the deficit.. the rest of his bs was EO's

Trumps only major legislation are the tax cuts which add trillions to the deficit.. the rest of his bs was EO's
well the democrats don't have to filibuster......he called them out on DACA it was beautiful.

Yet a lot of things are getting fixed. Explain that.
What has Trump personally fixed?

You sound like one of those people who bleevs the Supreme Leader should get credit for the sun rising!
Killing over regulation
Updating border fence with wall
high taxes
killed net neutrality
Withdrew from TPP, Iran deal and Paris accords
Made a deal with NK
Killed ISIS

lets just start with that......pretty good for a year and a half

Start shipping these people back or the democrats are going to find out that homeless people, who would appreciate a nice tent city, also vote.
Tipsy, nearly all of the people currently held with their kids in cages could have been sent back without an immigration hearing. the WHOLE POINT was to put them in cages.

So that's why it was okay for Obama?

Let the pictures begin so people can see the real numbers on illegal immigrants trying to invade the US.

Dem's tried to destroy Trump in 2016 by defending illegals, you would have thought they learned their lesson but apparently not.

The best solution.....

Every single illegal caught, rather than detaining them or send them back, simply ship them over to sanctuary cities in CA.

Last edited:
Why don't we just call it what it is--a refugee problem? Nothing like what they're dealing with in the Middle East and Europe, but tent cities? Too many folks coming to our shores to handle them all? Except for arresting them (which refugees normally aren't) it is what it looks like to me.

Why don't we just call it what it is--a refugee problem? Nothing like what they're dealing with in the Middle East and Europe, but tent cities? Too many folks coming to our shores to handle them all? Except for arresting them (which refugees normally aren't) it is what it looks like to me.

Well they are not exactly tents you use to camp in.
They have central air/heat... running water and restroom/shower facilities.

I think by November the majority of voters are going to be sick and tired of the Dems falling all over themselves over illegals.

They are already sick of it. Most people want all illegals out of this country.

That include the so called refugee's and their so called kids.

Forum List

Back