Ohh Nooo

he only represents you half. the rest of us are his enemies.

I may not care for the policies of President Obama thus far, but he is not my enemy nor am I his. I do not hate him, I simply do not agree with him. Having said that, I woulod consider it an honor to meet him, to meet any President. I think perhaps, Willow, you should think about your feelings.

I do not hate him. I do not respect him. I do not agree with him. I will not vote for him. If and when he stands up for America I might change my mind..

he only represents you half. the rest of us are his enemies.

I may not care for the policies of President Obama thus far, but he is not my enemy nor am I his. I do not hate him, I simply do not agree with him. Having said that, I woulod consider it an honor to meet him, to meet any President. I think perhaps, Willow, you should think about your feelings.

I do not hate him. I do not respect him. I do not agree with him. I will not vote for him. If and when he stands up for America I might change my mind..

I have no respect for any politician. IMO they are all narcissistic power hungry and dangerous which is why they should not be trusted and why they should all be put on a very short leash.

The Founders knew only too well the dangers facing a Republic... That's why they gave stuck in that 'right to bear arms' thing.... Not to defend the country against outsiders, but to defend our Republic against a Government seeking to destroy it.

And, if you don't like that, you fuck off.... cuz we're goin' nowhere. The enemy of the US Constitution is my enemy - foreign or domestic.

:lol:

I, insert name, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

Thats the marine oath.

thanks. now what? callybrat is a marine now, lol.

I, insert name, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

Thats the marine oath.

thanks. now what? callybrat is a marine now, lol.

Maybe CG is I dont know. Her statement made me think of the oath.

Forum List

Back