Ohh Look no action taken Against the Governor of Alaska

The next election is three years away, but the lamestream media continues to attack Sarah Palin. Why? They fear her Presidential run in 2012. The lamestreams already fear for the longevity of their messiah.

Last edited:
Whose in denial? Sounds like you are. Obama won the election. Sarah's back to moose droppings.

Must be why all the libs still get their knickers in a knot over Governor Palin. Because she is all fluff.

You guys make me laugh at you...so very transparent you are.

Whose in denial? Sounds like you are. Obama won the election. Sarah's back to moose droppings.

I suggest you learn a bit more about Alaska and its importance to the nation.

Thanks for the suggestion. Tell me all about it. Washed up VP candidate vs popular POTUS early in his term.

She's at least had some accomplishment beyond an election and has actually done SOMETHING at the executive level...

You guys just cannot admit that even if you did not agree with Palin's stances and everything else, that this was a plain political ploy and witch hunt of her as a candidate... and it has panned out to be absofuckinglutely nothing

Palin's knickers don't get me in a knot. She's not half bad looking, but her politics suck. I'm still waiting for Frank or Nancy to tell me how important Alaska is.

I suggest you learn a bit more about Alaska and its importance to the nation.

Thanks for the suggestion. Tell me all about it. Washed up VP candidate vs popular POTUS early in his term.

She's at least had some accomplishment beyond an election and has actually done SOMETHING at the executive level...

You guys just cannot admit that even if you did not agree with Palin's stances and everything else, that this was a plain political ploy and witch hunt of her as a candidate... and it has panned out to be absofuckinglutely nothing
I think she was not prepare to go on the national stage. It also looked like a witch hunt to me.

Corrupt political ploys will do that if/when they feel even a bit threaten in anyway by a new up and coming figure.

Palin's knickers don't get me in a knot. She's not half bad looking, but her politics suck. I'm still waiting for Frank or Nancy to tell me how important Alaska is.

I'm still waiting for ANYONE to tell me how being a community organizer qualifies one to be President.
Who said she ran for anything more than VP? Geeze you guys won't give it up. She is already a governor.

I'm still waiting for ANYONE to tell me how being a community organizer qualifies one to be President.
Who said she ran for anything more than VP? Geeze you guys won't give it up. She is already a governor.

Our current President was a community organizer; his greatest accomplishment prior to ascending to the Presidency. Sarah was a Mayor and a Governor.

You should not wait for others to inform you - learn the art of informing yourself.

Here's a couple hints to get you started:

-Military

-Resources - including alternative energy resources

Good luck with your studies...

Our current President was a community organizer; his greatest accomplishment prior to ascending to the Presidency. Sarah was a Mayor and a Governor.
I see. Well give it a chance he has a very disorganized community to work on now. Bitching about it is really not going to help anything at this point.

From my point of view the whole system needs to be revamped. Not sure how well president/community organizer Mr. Obama will do with that but hey one can hope. So far I'm liking some of his ideas. I cannot say I like the fact he keeps picking people who do not pay their taxes but the republicans should really concentrate on getting their shit together instead of playing the blame game. They need to clean up their own backyard before they go bitching about the other party.

YOur current President was a community organizer; his greatest accomplishment prior to ascending to the Presidency. Sarah was a Mayor and a Governor.

Me? I'm with Etta!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA3R3xMUSHA]YouTube - Whole Clip Of Etta James Saying That Beyoncé Is Gonna Get Her Ass Whipped[/ame]

YOur current President was a community organizer; his greatest accomplishment prior to ascending to the Presidency. Sarah was a Mayor and a Governor.

Me? I'm with Etta!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA3R3xMUSHA]YouTube - Whole Clip Of Etta James Saying That Beyoncé Is Gonna Get Her Ass Whipped[/ame]
WOW, thats wild

I think she was not prepare to go on the national stage. It also looked like a witch hunt to me.

Corrupt political ploys will do that if/when they feel even a bit threaten in anyway by a new up and coming figure.

She was thrown in, and that is for sure... but if you look back, even before it was announced.. I called that she would be the VP nomination..

She was crucified by the press, for no reason... hammer on her for her stances and her politics, but this shit was ridiculous

funny you think it means shes done nothing wrong because people can get away without testifyng.

You do understand there is a burden of proof and by not testifying they can not investigate the alledged crime right?

Man you people dont really like justice much huh?

Did you defend Clinton when he got in trouble? I bet you did.

When your doing a good job for her state, as she is, people tend to let bullshit like this slide.

I know this, there isn't many people given that situation who would not have tried to protect their family. No, that doesn't make her actions correct, but, it does apply common sense to it.

Most people would try to protect their own, thus they are not going to pick her bones over it.

Funny I don't see anyone here sharing about the good things she has been doing recently for her state.

This is all pretty obvious those the left hates the most are those of it special protected classes who stray from the reservation, Clarence Thomas, Sarah Palin, Steele, Alberto Gonzales. Black woman or Hispanic if you don't kiss liberal ass they are going to be all over you like stink on fresh manure.

They hate having even the most retarded of their shiboleths knocked down, and their most favorite is the stupid idea that all conservatives must be fifty somethng white dudes.

Forum List

Back