Ohh Boo Hoo Dont ask dont tell still allowed.

Here's the thing, if the military is sitting around so much that they have time to worry about if someone is gay ... then why the hell are we paying them?

Honestly, the fact that this is an issue just shows that more people are wasting time worrying about other people instead of doing their jobs.

Here's the thing, if the military is sitting around so much that they have time to worry about if someone is gay ... then why the hell are we paying them?

Honestly, the fact that this is an issue just shows that more people are wasting time worrying about other people instead of doing their jobs.

You obviously have NEVER served in the military or spent any time in places like Submarines, crowded barracks or a shelter half tent.

Remind us again darling, if we can not allow men and women to room together, how do we house gays? Just give them all their own private room? What about Bathrooms and showers?

You see dear in the military everyone below the rank of Sgt and sometimes Sgts too share a room with at LEAST one other person. And on a Submarine the crew hot racks it, meaning more then one person sleeps in an assigned sleeping space just on different shifts. As well as very tight sleeping quarters aboard all Naval Vessels.

You obviously have NEVER served in the military or spent any time in places like Submarines, crowded barracks or a shelter half tent.

Remind us again darling, if we can not allow men and women to room together, how do we house gays? Just give them all their own private room? What about Bathrooms and showers?

You see dear in the military everyone below the rank of Sgt and sometimes Sgts too share a room with at LEAST one other person. And on a Submarine the crew hot racks it, meaning more then one person sleeps in an assigned sleeping space just on different shifts. As well as very tight sleeping quarters aboard all Naval Vessels.

It should be voted on by the military men that serve. The last poll I saw was about 75-80 percent was in favor of kicking out the brutes. We did have fags back in the early 80's and I saw 3 of them for getting kicked out. I would say at any time with 300 on the ship there was about 5 obvious fags and about another 5 you just wondered about. I just posted this story from CNN and the fags who run this site moved it to the flame zone. Go figure. It is a news worthy article.

I think they made a terrible mistake with that policy.

I think they should have called it the "Don't ask don't care" policy.

With the exception of having lived in Provincetown for a couple of years, I've never been in any situation where gay people were more prevalent my time in the service.

I'll bet that the prevalence of gays is twice as high in the service as it is in the civilian population.

Some of those tres butch gay boys make excellent combat soldiers, kiddies.

And that's not just the reality of the American military services, that has always been the case,.I suspect.

The hypermasculine gay types just love being in and around martial environments.

If a gay soldier makes unwanted sexual advances on another male soldier, he should be discharged, as should a heterosexual male soldier who makes unwanted sexual advances on a female soldier.

Otherwise, everyone should be professional enough to work together and live together to do the job. Sex should not be part of that job.

Because most straight men can't keep it in their pants and don't know the meaning of the word 'no'.

If a gay soldier makes unwanted sexual advances on another male soldier, he should be discharged, as should a heterosexual male soldier who makes unwanted sexual advances on a female soldier.

Otherwise, everyone should be professional enough to work together and live together to do the job. Sex should not be part of that job.

There's the problem, they are projecting their ideals that women are suppose to be nothing but sex toys and thinking that's how gay men think as well, but to them it's okay if a straight man forces themselves on a woman. Thankfully it's not all straight people who think that way, but it's enough for them to keep this inane bull going. I say every gay person serving should come out, get sent home, and let all the straight ones keep dying in the current wars. They'll be begging them to rejoin soon enough.

[

crap... I hate agreeing with you :lol:

contrary to your own experiences, there are good men in the world

Forum List

Back