Oh Ya? Or What?

You must either have a really tiny penis, or you must be about 5 foot four inches tall. You've got classic Short Man's syndrome. Why are you lusting for war with Russia, over a minor border skirmish that nobody on this board will remember ten years from now?

Because Georgia is a friend of the US, because they are a tiny country which has struggled mightily to set up a representative government, and has made great progress in doing so, and because they need our help to keep from being decimated by a communist regime.

Oh, and being a woman, I have no penis at all...nor do I want one...and I'm quite tall.

Seriously, you have to realize what you are saying. Let's dissect this for a moment. The "Missile Defense Shield" as it is called will allow the defended countries to shoot down ICBMs. It has already been admitted that the system could readily be overwhelmed.

So for the Russians to be "threatened" by this, that must mean they are contemplating, somewhere in their plans, launching missiles at Europe. Please make the case for me why I or the US in general should want Russia to be able to have unfettered access to nuking Europe. Cuz, I just don't see it.

I realize what I'm saying. The threat to Russia as I understand it is they don’t want the missile defense systems because of the really massive radar which some report can track anything moving within 2900 miles. If it's placed in Poland the range of the radar would cover every major Russian city, and every aircraft they fly in the populated sections of Russia will be imaged and cataloged by this radar.

The threat to Russia is more than the missle defense systems. This has more to do with NATO expanding into the border region of Russia. That expansion is pushing Russia into a choice of when and where to draw a line in the sand. That line at the moment is Poland.

That was my point. There IS something we can do. We do not have the manpower available to take on Russia in a land war. We DO have a superior air force and the best damned pilots in the world.

We won't do anything because people without balls are driving the train right now.

I agree we do have the best military in the world .... but ....I don't know about ..... We won't do anything because people without balls are driving the train right now. I think the general feeling with most American's is that we are just fed up sending our men and women to war .... with no win in sight. It is not like it used to be .... our military fought knowing they were fighting for an end to the conflict. Has not been that way for many years.

And McCain should be one to know that 'first hand'.
Just my opinion.

Interesting list here ...List of United States Presidents by military service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ... I realize that being in the "reserve" is being in the "military" ... but who was the last President that actually fought in a war? I am asking? From the list ... Jimmy Carter? George Bush, Sr.?

Found something ....
41. George Herbert Walker Bush (1989-1993)
Fact: George Herbert Walker Bush was a pilot for the Navy and flew 58 combat mission in World War II.
List of U.S. Presidents with Trivia Tidbits - Associated Content

Last edited:
So if New Zealand had allies are you saying that your country would have no business helping them if attacked? Just curious if your country is full of Cowards and fools now?

Yeah, because there is such a long cultural history of the US and Georgia being allies...unlike NZ and the US...:D

As for NZ, let's look at how many times it's been invaded? um...Zero.
How many times has NZ invaded a country for no other reason than for it's own selfish reasons...um...zero.
How man wars have we started, period...Oh, it's 0 again....

New Topics

Forum List

Back