oh wow

Gabriella84 said:
What you are saying is that, for an indefinite length of time, it is OK for established members to attack me, but I am not allowed to respond.
I don't believe this reflects constitution. It reflects submissiveness and a willingness to conform. Like my very FIRST post of this board. Someone banned me merely because we had a difference of opinion. That's real tolerance for you.

Your suggestion reminds me of the "beatdowns," which is how street gangs initiate their new members. You stand in the middle of a circle while a dozen or so established members beat the crap out of you. If you survive, you are worthy of joining the gang.
I don't believe in beatdowns or initiations. Sorry.

So I guess you expected to come to this board, splash your rhetoric all over the place, insult the standing members and then be hailed as some kind of demi-god? The members of this board beat on each other all the time none of us agree on EVERYTHING; when we debate, we try to present reliable sources for the argument we present and if it is our opinion, we say so. We all realize that just because something is stated with passion, it does not mean that it is truth....

I guess the big difference between long standing members of this board and the ones who dont last is the level of arrogance. Right now, yours is pretty high.

Gabriella84 said:
A troll is a hit and run poster who seeks only to disrupt. I post only my opinions. Which may be different than yours, but they remain valid.

And yes, I am "one of them." Proud of it, too. :banana:

Your opinions are not valid, they are bast on an abject ignorance of history and the world.

I don't usually get into things like this, but I'm sorry. I couldn't pass this up. This has got to be the very best statement I've ever heard.

Gabriella84 said:
Since when do liberals care anything about facts?

Gabriella84 said:
Since when do liberals care anything about facts? It's all about opinions and bold statements meant to be accepted as facts.

And when I start worrying about how well respected I am on an internet message board, I will be sure to let you know. But you will all start respecting Bill and Hillary before that.

For someone that doesn't worry about it you sure seem to worry about it a lot.

Oh yeah, I think you meant Barry Bonds in your original post. Unless you feel like you've been traded a lot.

New Topics

Forum List

Back