oh wow

G

Gabriella84

I am beginning to feel special. Am I approaching some sort of record?
This is very exciting. I feel like Bobby Bonds or something.
I impress myself sometimes. :hail:

Gabriella84 said:

No where close. You would be surprised at some of the people.

Oh wait...no you wouldn't.

You ARE one of them.

Gabriella84 said:

No. You've only achieved 'likely troll' status. Anyone can do that. It takes a real pain in the ass to achieve 'goat sucking' status.

A troll is a hit and run poster who seeks only to disrupt. I post only my opinions. Which may be different than yours, but they remain valid.

And yes, I am "one of them." Proud of it, too. :banana:

Gabriella84 said:
A troll is a hit and run poster who seeks only to disrupt. I post only my opinions. Which may be different than yours, but they remain valid.

And yes, I am "one of them." Proud of it, too. :banana:

Well looks like you are well on your way to sucking off goats!

Trinity said:
Well looks like you are well on your way to sucking off goats!

I guarantee you right now that I will NEVEr get that familiar with Merlin. :terror:

Gabriella84,

Your such a poser. Nobody new here would target a specific member in such a manner without having some kind of former participation on this board. Are you sure you're not here just to troll (again)?

I am nobody but myself. I target no one that does not target me. I have not been here before, because no one who has been here before is worthy enough to be me.

Besides, I doubt anyone cares. A Southern Man don't need me around anyhow.

Gabriella84 said:
I am nobody but myself. I target no one that does not target me. I have not been here before, because no one who has been here before is worthy enough to be me.

Besides, I doubt anyone cares. A Southern Man don't need me around anyhow.

Amazingly every liberal that comes on and starts with the insult posts attributes their negative status to their opinion. You can even point out the few posters that are liberal that have high rep points but they won't listen. It isn't the opinion, it is the presentation.

I always suggest to the newbies start out taking it some, be respectful even when they aren't to you, get to know us before you begin with the attack. Over time you will be able to let out the jokes and insults with knowledge and others will not just assume you are trolling for a reaction. This will keep you from getting banned as well as let us get to know what kind of constitution that you have.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
no1tovote4 said:
Amazingly every liberal that comes on and starts with the insult posts attributes their negative status to their opinion. You can even point out the few posters that are liberal that have high rep points but they won't listen. It isn't the opinion, it is the presentation.

I always suggest to the newbies start out taking it some, be respectful even when they aren't to you, get to know us before you begin with the attack. Over time you will be able to let out the jokes and insults with knowledge and others will not just assume you are trolling for a reaction. This will keep you from getting banned as well as let us get to know what kind of constitution that you have.

Sir Evil claims to be a Liberal...(although I think he's a closet conservative)...he's got MAD rep. nakedemporer has good rep, too, and he's about as far off the deep end as i can imagine. There are others -

Most Stupid Liberals - the kind who can't debate with facts - get negative rep because of who they ARE, not what they 'type'. The Intelligent Liberals (like Military Intelligence??? :p: ) get POSITIVE Rep because of who they are and the WAY they type. :)

gop_jeff said:
No joke... even Bullypulpit has positive rep! :D
hey...I like Bully, even if he is fulla crap most of the time...he gets the blood going first thing in the morning!

What you are saying is that, for an indefinite length of time, it is OK for established members to attack me, but I am not allowed to respond.
I don't believe this reflects constitution. It reflects submissiveness and a willingness to conform. Like my very FIRST post of this board. Someone banned me merely because we had a difference of opinion. That's real tolerance for you.

Your suggestion reminds me of the "beatdowns," which is how street gangs initiate their new members. You stand in the middle of a circle while a dozen or so established members beat the crap out of you. If you survive, you are worthy of joining the gang.
I don't believe in beatdowns or initiations. Sorry.

• Thanks
Reactions: Dan
I'm pretty liberal in my views, and I've had my run-ins with plenty of people over different things. Fact is, yeah, if you're new, you're probably going to get some crap every now and again, more so than the established members, anyway.

But, anyway, I don't really put much stock into the rep. system. I don't see your reps and automatically think you're dumb, just like I don't see Jimnyc's reps and think he's a genius, for example. Don't be discouraged, if you get too pissed with the top half of the board, just stick to the General Chat section, we're all friends down here. :D

Gabriella84 said:
What you are saying is that, for an indefinite length of time, it is OK for established members to attack me, but I am not allowed to respond.
I don't believe this reflects constitution. It reflects submissiveness and a willingness to conform. Like my very FIRST post of this board. Someone banned me merely because we had a difference of opinion. That's real tolerance for you.

Your suggestion reminds me of the "beatdowns," which is how street gangs initiate their new members. You stand in the middle of a circle while a dozen or so established members beat the crap out of you. If you survive, you are worthy of joining the gang.
I don't believe in beatdowns or initiations. Sorry.

No, dumbass. What we're saying is that you have to support your position with some sort of factual basis. You come in here with the same tired old crap we've heard from leftist neo-hippies and expect us to take your lame bullshit seriously. You back your idiot opinions with more idiot opinions. You're so damned arrogant that you think simply by repeating yourself, you prove your point. THAT is why you get a negative rep and that's why you're going to continue getting more of the same.

Since when do liberals care anything about facts? It's all about opinions and bold statements meant to be accepted as facts.

And when I start worrying about how well respected I am on an internet message board, I will be sure to let you know. But you will all start respecting Bill and Hillary before that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back